What music are you listening to?

20352 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 18/04/2024 10:29:28 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I've just started on digitising my vinyls so I'm listening to all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff from the 70's and 80's.

The highlights so far are:
Bob Seger - Nine Tonight. A brilliant song writer.
Flasher - Secret in the Cupboard. I think they only did the one album, but I liked it then and I still do.
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. I'm still amazed what Tony could do despite his mangled digits, truly inspirational. Today he would be lauded for it but in those days you just got on with it.

Some stuff hasn't aged so well, but I won't name and shame.
Addicted to bikes 's Profile
Addicted to bikes

In: Horncastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't agree with all the points he makes here but wow, he's bang on with some.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-gngBsA_DI                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

My current latest is Seraina Tellis new album... Addicted to Colour                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

This thread is about music, please don't take it off topic.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I don't agree with all the points he makes here but wow, he's bang on with some.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-gngBsA_DI...

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Meanwhile, back at the music thread...

I'm listening to /watching on You Tube some Sershen and Zaritskaya covers of AC/DC, Scorpions, Kiss etc πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
fxdxAl's Profile
fxdxAl

In: Bolton
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

definately still halestorm. lizzy has the best voice .                                                                                                                                                                             
soozie's Profile
soozie

In: Warwickshire
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

it's a music video link πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨....😁

Quote:

Quote:
I don't agree with all the points he makes here but wow, he's bang ...

soozie's Profile
soozie

Mr Gallagher - moonchild πŸ’•                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Yungblud... 21st Century Liability (I have the album on a memory stick in the car for my daughter so we were just playing itπŸ˜‚)                                                                                                                                                                             
Addicted to bikes 's Profile
Addicted to bikes

In: Horncastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Exactly, thank you.

Quote:
it's a music video link πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨....😁

Quote:

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I am currently listening to/watching Hawklords:Barney Bubbles Memorial Concert - 2009 on YouTube..... Curiously Hawkwind don't have the same effect as they did in my youth... πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'm still rediscovering stuff as a I digitise my way through my vinyl collection. The latest offerings...
Be-Bop Deluxe (Futurama and Sunburst Finish), Bill Nelson is such an underrated guitarist.
The Cars, first album. All Mixed Up has become my go-to ear worm again, just as it was 46 years ago.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I felt the same when I sorted my vinyl to digital.
"Highway Hassel" the B side to "Don't Knock the Baldheads" by Headline springs to mind

Quote:
I'm still rediscovering stuff as a I digitise my way through my vinyl collection. The latest offerings...
Be-Bop Deluxe (Futurama and Sunburst Finish), Bill Nelson is such an underrated guitarist.
The...

soozie's Profile
soozie

Doobie brothers & Steely Dan ✨✨✨                                                                                                                                                                             
soozie's Profile
soozie

Rory Gallagher mix πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜„β€οΈβ€οΈ                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Rammstien, then a bit of Vivaldi.                                                                                                                                                                             
soozie's Profile
soozie

solfeggio frequencies! πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ’«πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
soozie's Profile
soozie

Richard Ashcroft 😜                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Can't sleep.... Watching Katzenjammers Boloise Session 2015 on YouTube πŸ‘€                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption