What music are you listening to?

20352 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2024 10:29:28 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I know this topic was posted before I just can't find it, but it seemed to be popular so I thought I'd post again. Feel free to delete if ya can find the original.   I'm a boring old fart really I tend to listen to the same stuff one of my fave bands being UB40 and one of my fave singers Rod Stewart   What music gets you thro the day, or keeps you company on long journeys or while getting ready to go out? etc                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Chill out to DJ Tiesto Brightside, tap me feet to the killers, 80's stuff, rock, pop,  think to Fleetwood Mac Tango in the Night, U2 Joshua Tree, Simply Red Stars. Republica.

Never put a CD in me car come to think of it, always the radio for some reason Ermm

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Funny you should say 'think' to Fleetwood Mac.   When my son was a baby I'd bung F M in my personal music player and take him out in his pram, for a bit of peace and quiet. They saved my sanity lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

When I was married the first time round I never listened to music and when we split I bought my first 'proper' hi-fi and Tango in the Night. Listened to it every night for weeks while I was sorting me head out cos it was the only cd I owned. Next purchase was Simply Red Stars, both very important music looking back.

2nd marriage break up was Republica n DJ Tiesto cos I was happy as a pig in s**t WinkLOL

sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

ABBA                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Yes Sumo great music but i haven't got one ABBA CD for some reason, strange Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yea Rusty it's amazing how music can conjure up so many different memories   Sumo each to their own, they've never been to my taste                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I have no Abba for a very definite reason. Ambient, post rock, electronica, early music, baroque, classical guitar, and generally anything that other people call weird.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

evening peeps....drinking cider with kerrang on....quality !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmmmm,Abba,Sumo......why does dancing queen come to mindLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cause of the money money money cassie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Kerrang in the car and in the house if I have the radio on. On my stereo and Ipod I have Donovan, David Gray, The Script, Keane, Aerosmith, Love Papa Roach, Oasis, Coldplay, Plain White Tease, Dory Prevan, Meatloaf, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Marrilion, and loads loads more. I just love music                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Lmao @ Cassie.. yesss Sumo.. you are a  Super Trouper! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you just want a man after midnight !!!!! kaz                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooh gimme gimme gimme !!!    LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh gawd we aint goin go thro Abba's whole repertoire are we?                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

nah  kwak....goin to Waterloo............     * sorry..i'll get my coat*                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does ya mother know that your out ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
trev0r987's Profile
trev0r987

In: preston

come on people give abba a rest an get into some new music shinedown are gona be big this year also check out theory of a dead man some good tunes there for you to lisen too:)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Evanesence................all day long !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 967 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption