it,s a miracle - whats everyone doing today

46 Posts | Latest reply on 04/08/2009 13:04:01 by trev0r987 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its a miracle, i have woke up at 6 am, and there is this funny yellow thing shining in the sky...........THE SUN.....so its bike out shortly, bucket and bubbles...polish....then treat bigbird to a ride out.........just thought everyone could drivel on here about what they have got up to !!
lezg's Profile
lezg

In: Kings Lynn

Up late then Ian! 5:30 for me sun shining through the window. Cracking concrete today putting base down for my garage so I can get the bike out of the living room!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sshhhhh - don't say it out loud, it might go away.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

jus goin out for breakfast on the seafront! then a trip to the new forest to Bramshaw for an afternoon t dance with lots of lovely ladies to dance with ,then a evening ride home into the setting sun[i hope]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

soundslike a good day tm.......is it a rave your off too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Waiting for this ....kin wind to drop so i can saddle up and ride out of town Ian Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you should not of ate all those beans and onions then !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL they were nice tho mate Wink As it happens we had a late night with too many beers n curry, same effect tho! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

quality !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Where you off 2 RK ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Sun's gone in now and it's a bit breezy, but what the hell. I'm off to the Woodvale Rally near Southport - bikes, cars, buses, aero engines, you name it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok have a good one all im off to wales Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Blade i'm off up the East coast to the Scottish borders with a pair of lesbians! Shocked Shame they ride better than me Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Had an early morning ride down to the thames at windsor and chucked some stale bread at the ducks and swans. Incredibly peaceful and incredibly quiet,what a truly glorious world this is                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

RK,I got a t shirt that says dip me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

B P what's happening in Wales? (I'm just being nosey)   This afternoon a mate of Nitro's is coming to have a look at my bike with a view to buying it. The bike is in a mate's garage so that's where I'll be going. My gawd I have a thrilling life lol   Well Nina was right by the look of things, no rain YET                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have a lesbian with a tshirt...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well thats me just back. Got to the bike show around 12 stayed till 3 , lots of really good bikes and peeps . Then of to see friends & set off back about 5 . No rain , cracking day Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Isn't it typical the first day of sunshine in ages..I am shattered from running girls round and driving up and down the country since the girls broke up for school....never mind..it will return..has to for my meet...I've ordered it especially!!!

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

pond if I thought it would fit me i'd buy it off you just for the wind up mate lol

purrfect, tell us more I think we're all ears eh lads Wink

Blade, sounds like a great day mate. It was gorgeous over the scottish borders all day and I had two leather clad arses to look at for hours as well as the great scenery, perfect lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption