get well soon rc

25 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2009 12:28:42 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i just thought we could send big hugs out to RC, poor RC has swine flu, and is stuck in home fed up and all alone,get well soon chick, thinking of you !!!Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

You poor thing (RC, not Ian) Let me get my virtual surgical mask and give you a big Hug   Now there's better, isn't it?   Get well soon, hun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hey RC hunny.. not sure if your gonna read this.. you're probably feeling oinked out!!  heheh sorry best joke i cud think of at the moment .. Confused        Hug   Soz I dint recognise your number last night...lol xxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

hope u feel better soon  hunnie  Hug  little hug cos ur feeling delicate  xxxxxxxxxx
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

gws rc x                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Whose rc? Embarrassed

*running loads of names that it could stand for through me brain but nothing registering*

Get well soon whoever you are! X

babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

All the best RC hope you feel better soon - if it's the same RC I pm'd I wonderered why you didnt reply?  Take good care hun and take it easy.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

thats her name ...RC                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

OMG!! Shocked  Get well soon R C (formerly known as rock chick)                                        Hug   to see who is who on the staff page follow the link     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/staff.asp                                                                                                                                                                                   
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yep thats the one I meant lol!  Tc hun and get quick very soon lots of love Thumbs Upx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get well soon mrs, hope ya make a really quick recovery, hugs to you.   x                                                                                                                                                                               
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Get well soon, just amazed I haven't come down with it, I eat far too many bacon sarnies and several people have told me i'm a swine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am pig sick off all these jokes !!!!Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Get well soon RC!                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Get well soon rc take care,perhaps you will get some sleep now                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Thank you all for ur get well wishes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   rang the swine full help line today and all i got was crackling lol i no bad joke ( but i am poorly) lol     thanks again though loves ya all big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

We had an office memo from someone in HR with time on their hands saying that it would be a disciplinary offence to come in for work having knowingly been in contact with a swine flu sufferer.
Anyone reckon that cyber-hugs from RC would qualify me for a week off?
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

NO WILLS lol! BIG HUGS TO YOU RC xx like I said earlier...if you want anything just let me know...love Rose and girls xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thanks rosexxxxxxxxxxx  .................haha nice try wills lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never mind the virtual Wills,get yourself over there,gotta be worth a week off workLOL    Hope you feel better soon RC and just hope you don't get the trot(ter)s as well,cos ther'snout worse than thatTongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 938 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption