Hi Ho Hi Ho

21 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2009 07:59:45 by cissystar650 | Go to original / last post
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

...its off camping we go!   Heading off bright and early so that I can deposit tin box and sproglets at the White Tiger's Rally down in the West Country before jumping on the back of some poor unsuspecting soul and riding to Bristol for Mav's funeral... I undertsand that Bristol will be closed today as it is overrun with hundreds of bikers.   Have a wonderful weekend everyone... whatever you are doing... see ya Sunday (RD,PD & WB... I expect a sequel by the time I return lol).....x                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Have a great time camping Cissy,    I am off to the Bridge rats  rally later,  Hi Ho Hi Ho                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

The sequel's been made, part 3's in post-production - it's called Snake's on a Plane Evil Smile

Have a blast this weekend.

RIP Mav, hope the funeral goes as well as can be expected of these things.

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Have a great time everyone, I am off to the Scrumpies Summer Party rally at Banwell shortly, well if I ever get my stuff ready that is. Cissy looking at the pic of you in your waistcoat it looks like we belong to the same bike club the VSOC wonder if we have met and don't know, the party I am off to is a VSOC event, Centre 17 and I belong to centre 8                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

a happy smiley weekend to everybody from oop norf,so many people out and about hope you all have fun, im off to ireland in the morning but leaving home tonight so no tinterneting for me till thurs looking forward to hearing all your news when i get backBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Hi CG... yup I am a VSOC member...on paper really as I don't have time to get involved with my local centre (that and the fact that I live slap bang in the middle of two, neither of which are particularly close to me)..went to a few of their rallies a couple of years ago, and they were always great fun, really friendly etc and the kids always had a ball. My own club has since taken up most of my time!   Thats me, showered for the last time till Sunday (yuk)..hair washed, car just needs loading and I'll be orf!   Hopes everyone 'burns it up' this weekend and parties like its going out of fashion!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*fetches lighter*

What am I burning up?

Have a fanbloodytastic time Julie and sink a couple of dark ones for me Big smile

cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

aaah... 'Burn it up'...taken from the lyrics of a song by a band I know..... lololol   Really am going now....honest!   WB... behave!!   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I always behave... sometimes badly, granted Big smile

Now I wonder which band that could possibly be? Could it be the one with the uber-sexy singist up front? Evil Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The sequel's been made, part 3's in post-production - it's called Snake's on a Plane When all goes according to plan,due for release on 1st October.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

on a wing an a prayer julies orf!! good luck! x hope the panniers stay on!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

how was  your weekend cissystar650,    I had a great time at the Rat pack rally.  but have a sore head,  to much vodka.. :-(                                                                                                                                                                               
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Had a great weekend! Too much 'special chocolate cake' tho!!   Glad you had a good time mate!                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

lol,  next time ya should save me some special chocolate cake,   Yummy.  yummy..   :-0.     I love going to rallies and getting wasted,  just dont like the headache,  like this mornings.... took me hours to pack me stuff back on to the bike...   I really drank far to much vodka....hehe,,, when will i ever learn..  (never) :-)                                                                                                                                                                                 
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

whats the point in learning??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

we always say...."never again "....but we do and will do again, i am off to the bulldog on thurs with best friend mike, and the third musketeer is coming back from oz on weds to come too....god help our livers                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

It seems to me that most Sunday mornings I sit around a muddy field, nursing a headache, wet through and cold and ask myself "why do I do this?"..... only to do it all over again the following weekend.   I think if I ever go to a rally and the sun shines, I'll not know what to do!   Aaah well, it being Monday, best I hang them tents out to dry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

I dont think i have spent a weekend at home for over 2 months,  might be even longer,  spend most of the summer under canvas,  camping in a muddy field,     but i have next weekend at home...   have got to get the lawn cut and some house work done...  hehe...   I get home sunday, put the tent out to dry ready to start again on the Friday....   lol...   we must be mad.....  but is fun                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

No question about it Puds... we ARE mad! But at least we know how to live eh?   Went to bed at 5am on Saturday morning... although I think I levitated as opposed to sleep lol... was woken at 745am with a male voice shouting "Cissy, I've found your children".... lolol The kids woke up shortly after I went to bed!! Bless em.   Love it!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7026 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption