Renapur

14 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2009 00:11:49 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I used to use renapur on my old leathers and it was brilliant stuff. Having recently taken delivery of another set of very good leathers I want to look after them.  So onto the renapur website I go to find a tub of the balsam is now £12!!   Ok, small price to pay for keeping expensive leathers in good nick, but I am sure it was a lot cheaper than that half a dozen years ago or so at the NEC.  And they claim to have kept their prices the same since 1994!   So, does anyone know where I can get the stuff cheaper than this?                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yes, wait till BMF or Brum bike show Geoff!  They always have a stand offering to polish yer boots for free to try and get you to buy the stuff but often you get double or treble the amount for the normal price of one tin and sometimes something else thrown in free!!! Im still using mine from 2 years ago so worth waiting or making do until then if you can!
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I've even seen the Renapur people at the London Boat Show so they pop up at all sorts of events. The next BMF show will be Tail End in September if that's any help.                                                                                                                                                                               
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

They show up at the country shows as well Geoff                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I think "Jonesie" should be approaching her company for some donations of her products to the "Air Ambulance" raffle prizes Thumbs Up   Not only would it help our very worthy cause and raise the profile of her company but it would provide valuable feedback from some sensible people who would promote the value of the the product (if its as good as they claim Ermm)   I think its a good idea anyway, what do the rest of you think Question                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

ye i fink its a gud idea emzed                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Could always try this stuff Geoff. I have it for my saddles/bridles but i use it on my leathers too Thumbs Up http://www.grandprixleathergloss.co.uk/product.htm                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

...horses for courses then DC lol!?   I guess we all have our fave trusted products which we like, stay with and recommend to others.  Good idea Emzed, PR for the company and free raffle prizes in return - win win all round, thats the way to do it!!
jonesie's Profile
jonesie

In: Bristol

emzed,  Ooo so cynical! Smile Yes my company distributes Leather Therapy but I have 500 product lines in the warehouse so I only take on an outside range if I think it's the best product available & offers genuine innovation, no point going into a crowded market otherwise! I worked as a pro rider after uni & you can imagine that riding 8 horses a day, all with their own saddles, bridles, boots and girths etc = an awful lot of leather kit to clean every day! I've used pretty much every product on the market. Renapur is one of the better ones, as is Effax & Kieffer but I found something that was technically better because of the science behind the range & delivers results so wanted to distribute it! I'd be delighted to put a bundle of goodies towards the raffle, also have another prize idea from my other company but will post on the thread to see if there's interest for that as it's not biking related.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Great news jonesie Approve I'm very pleased to see you recognise the value of "word of mouth" product endorsement Thumbs Up I'm sure the friendly bikers and the Air Ambulance service will show their appreciation in an appropriate way for your generous offfer Clap After all the AAS has saved more then one "eventers" life and the horse riding fraternity in general have much to thank them for Approve Cynic I may be Shocked but a realist also, and my years in sales and and marketing have taught me not to pass up an opportunity to scratch mutual backs Thumbs Up Thanks again for your unsolicited and generous offer Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
jonesie's Profile
jonesie

Yep, eventing makes biking look like a safe hobby.  Going off thread a little but I was interested to see the Yamaha boys testing airbags, a similar system is being used by a lot of eventers at the moment but it's pretty controversial.

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I just knew you were a "sensible" woman Thumbs Up   So pleased that the "horsey set" appreciate the value of the AAS good on you jonesie for havin a foot in both camps Big smile   After an episode as a teenager with my aunties horses I decided that I would stick to motorbikes Approve The thought of being on something wheighing up to half a ton, with a mind of its own, over which I have little or no control, was enough to make my mind up                                          LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jonesie's Profile
jonesie

I don't my bank mananger is going to be too happy about another expensive way to spend money though LOL

The horses are extra challenging at the moment as my stallion is being used at stud this season so the brain is totally focused on one thing only.  So it's half a tonne of unpredictable creature brimming with testosterone.   
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

My hat, both litteral and physical, is off to you young lady Cool   It takes "real" bottle to ride a big horse at anything more than walking pace Smile and a stallion full of testosterone must be even harder to control Shocked Keep up the good work and I'm sure the bank manager will see the benefit of your "promotional" efforts Thumbs Up I'm sure your product will find its natural place in the bike market. We could possibly have it on sale at our fundraising events (on a sale or return basis Ermm)                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1066 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption