ianhg1971 - leaving for a while

57 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2009 23:24:35 by nina | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

no comment                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ah come on u know u wanna tell (just type it real small nobody will be able to see it)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

like many other things                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

i really dare not comment now

(shuffles away giggling)

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Jabecs said "u still coming out to play with us lot on friday night".  Can't see anything posted on events, so is this a private event or can we all come out to play? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

No more posts fron Ian, what am i gunna read now?   If you ever decide to have a blast down the fosse, giv me a shout and i'll have a coffee waiting for you mate!   Best of luck with what ever your doing, 2wheelyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will pm ya 2wheeled                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Thats funny im sure there are some comments missing off here????                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Whats happened to me court jester ?   Dont be away too long ian, I'll miss your peculiar brand of of humorous drivel Thumbs Up   Ride safe wherever you go and enjoy your Big Bird Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Can i have ya  hat ? plz plz     ride safe be safe , hope ur back soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Your right 2wheel there is... hmmmm Nina... you can't have the Kings hat... you dont talk enough drivel.. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Yes there are some comments missing off here .. Mine for one !!!  I was only stating my opinion .. about ian leaving the site .. It does seem there`s too many politics going on here ?  Maybe time to find another site  Or make our own ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey everyone, i dont want anyone to leave the site on my behalf, please dont, if it makes a difference and will stop people leaving i will gladly come back, i am missing my throne anyway !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Besides Ian .. you have to finish your Ode Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Hi Nitro and Feisty, i knew i was wright, me think someone is taking the P**s with the Moderation????   Probably be Banned now, hahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Speaking as a moderator, guidelines have been laid out by Matt as to what post content (and even thread subjects) should be considered for deletion.  Deleted posts should normally be followed up with a PM from the moderator to the member in question explaining their actions.   There have been many posts lately containing comments that should be reserved for sites other than BM and are not doing the site or it's members any favours.   Any BM member can contact the team and ask to be considered as a moderator themselves.  Remember we are not infallible and any decision made by a moderator may probably not go down well with some people.   If anyone is not happy with the fact that their post has been deleted, then contact the moderator team for a second opinion.   Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

hey FG who said i dont talk dribble      mmmmm  lol ,  soooooo  ian can i have ya hat ?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 904 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption