A turn up!

17 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2009 06:55:05 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I just got an e mail telling me I've won a draw for an all expenses paid 7 night 5* trip to Turkey for two! Any takers for being a travelling companion?? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

sounds great pond , just dont forget Midnight Express while you're riding around there. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

LMAO!! I'll bear that in mind but I think the bike will have to stay at home Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

I'm sure you will find a good set of 2 wheels to hire for the week , i had a friend in South Africa from Turkey ..a hell of a nice guy , he used to trade in rugs and things only the best at good prices ...he was'nt too worried about the movie .lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Way to go PL, nice to have somat other than junk turn up in the inbox!Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Pond - I take it you actually entered the draw? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I presume you actually entered the draw PL?   I had something similar once; two weeks free accommodation in a villa in Orlando.  I rang up very dubious about the whole thing to find that "nothing is really free Sir"!!  Yes I could have the two weeks in the villa at no charge, but only if I booked the plane tickets through them at extortionate cost.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Do not pay the 'administration fee'!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Yeah I know it all looks too good and in my experience if it looks to good to be true then it probably is! I think this has something to do with a purchase I made online a while back and i think I forgot to tick the "opt out" box for further marketing.Strangely enough there was a £20 "administration fee" but I'm afraid they would have to get up pretty early in the morning to catch out a very cynical old git like me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

and theres me packing my suitcase pond :(                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

LOL....could have done with a break lol...                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Pond you'd be better off buying a turkey and sharing that Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

they hire a lot of quads in turkey,,, rather than 2 wheels was there last yr was so hot our tyres where melting on the car                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

These freebies always have a sting in the tail , a week ago i found out i won the lotto and i never even bought a ticket! some crap about my email address coming up into the draw through paypal / ebay or other ..i was told it is a Dark Continent scam and to ignore which i've done.
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

I would not have thought a pondlife would be the gullable sortShocked STAY here or pay for ur own holPinch                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

id come with you but im just waiting for my 35 million from nigeria then im going somewhere more exotic ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

lmao! I didnt know I had so many relatives there and all so unlucky,they all seem to be in accidents or something!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 931 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption