Thanks to Matt

129 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 02:14:58 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

blowfeld dude your evil plan will not succeed especialy as i have wannapenny to back me up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Haha thinks you PD,i have the special SB's spread around the globe having their evil way with unsuspecting innocents. I have also built a new Massive laser with big things on it. I WILL SUCCEED!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

watch the film properly blofeld dude i will escape and destroy the laser with big things with seconds to spare                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah but how do you know if the countdown clock is set to GMT?                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

i want some of what you 2 are smokin................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me too, made me smile though                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

2wheely,we ain't smokin' nothing. We're like this naturally. Scarey ain't it?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Think i must go to Holland again for some coffee , ride there and fly back home lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Can I blag a lift Billy Ermm   I really need to RELAX Wacko   After a little "holiday"   I may just be able to join in this thread Confused                        LOL  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL           ****sound of manic laughter dying away as he retreats****                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1122 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption