Thanks to Matt

129 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 02:14:58 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

its kellogs now ricdude not popcorn geoff what kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes honey nut cornflakes frosties snap crackle & pop ones enquiring minds want to knowBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

This must be the between film adverts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba BAH!

Inter....misshun...

Ice cream is available in the foyer... Big smile

punkdude's Profile
punkdude

that means i've got to buy wb an icecream in a sec thenBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyway back to the serious topic of,erm,doing whatever it....oh forget it. Have they got vanilla flavour?                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

wb on the icecream before i even posted the last one shockedShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

matt so long and thanks for the fish er sorry ice creamLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would buy 8 foot girlie an ice cream but she's not here at the minute. So i'll have hers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

sits at lappy with Bowl of Branflakes,wishing it were Ice Cream,waiting for the intermishun to be over..........hellooooooo....anybody there.......??? errr......helloooo.....anybody????... echo....echo....echo....                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Ruddy ell Stells, what are you doing up before 6am! What am *I* doing up just after 6am?!?   You lot have cracked me up, it's been like watching the Three Amigos!   Branflakes - how every sensible of you Stells, I've got the toffee butterkist out! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

You're up before 6 hun so that you can go into to work for a couple of hours before meeting up with me to catch a ferry to Ireland.   If I remember rightly.   Crunchy Nut of course PD.  Not that I've got any.  Ice cream would be better.  Or chocolate fudge cake.  With whipped cream and chocolate sauce.   When's part 2 supposed to start.   (She really has got the toffee butterkist out!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oh sorry guys - we had to sack the projectionist. He got the reels all muddled up again and we had newsreel footage set to the soundtrack of Conan the Barbarian. It all got very messy. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

There I was, innocently walking (ok staggering) back from the pub, chinese takeaway and blokie in tow, when from out of the sky fell a poisoned thermos flask, an empty parachute and bits of chewed up film! Would anyone like to explain??                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ROFLMAO @ Cissy!! LOL   Rach - am too excited to sleep Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

surely it must be one of those westler hamburger things? remember..an hour from now you'll wish you'd had one!   by the way,I tried that "cover the exits" strategy once and the gits got out the entrances Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Quote off Karrey  (from previous page)  "Puds.. i never mentioned being shot down dead?!    Shot down by words maybe..no gun needed.   Dunno why you need the teddies..you dont even like hugs!!  lmao *****Laugh My Ar*se Off*****     Karrey,   hehe  it is a water pistol,   full off Vodka are you sure ya dont want shooting down dead with it,  lol.  I never said  what sort of gun...   I might not be into all this  girl hugs stuff.  (Yuk, yuk yuk yuk yuk)   and never said i was going to hug the teddies.  hehe,  Kill them   and burn them .   sorry the evil side is coming out again.   can i have them..... (please)                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Wow ...now thats what i call a cliffhanger! also waiting on part 11 of the great getaway ...hav'nt laughed like this in ages ha ha PD heading for the moon WB hiking to a castle in Cornwall and RD on google earth watching every move. Oh and TC stuffing himself with popcorn .yeah bring it on .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mr.PunkDude,i am awaiting your arrival................in the airlock. He he he he. (strokes white cat and spins round in chair,feeling sick,while cat flies off into the wall)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

PML you're all loony toons Wacko   It's a good thing that I'm the sane one around here   LOL Guffaws LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

awards ten points to kwak for using the word Guffaw                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1365 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption