Thanks to Matt

129 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 02:14:58 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i did just that WB and all i found was fluff!!! and a chocolate lime!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oh that chocolate lime's mine! I wondered where it had gone! Big smile

Thinking of doing another Earl's night sometime soon(ish) if we can squidge it in between shows/family stuff and trying to have a life Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah i'm up for that. Haven't been drunk and obnoxious since last week. I'll get 8 foot girlie down too. Thanks Matt for letting me find more people i can out with and get drunk and obnoxious.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Sooperb... Methinks that'll be an excellent excuse to dust the old boots off Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

yeah that sounds like a much needed plan WB count me in.  I'm sure i can sort something out. Drunk and Obnoxious............ F**K Yeah!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I think I need to work on my obnoxious... I can do the drunk bit... but it tends to be more drunk and stupid with me. Sorry... Stupider. Is that even a word?

Here DS, when you find your Jedi, could you ask him where he's hidden my damn driving licence please?

*scratches head as is running short of piles of paperwork to rummage through*

punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

thanks mat  great site were else could you find a girlie who will dust off old boots rather than take you shoping for new ones mind you could always have got ricdude to pick up a pair from brighton this weekend Big smile     makes plans to live on the moon  damm now got REM playing in my head                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

Of course WB..... he can use the force!!                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

No thats ok PD... he is borrowing a pair of mine............... (sequins an all..........)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PD,you obviously haven't seen the new google Earth. On there you can look at the moon and see where stuff has landed etc. You really can't get away. DS,you and me will be having words saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

RDude..... shall i bring the purple or the red ones?? i forgot??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right thats it DS. That is it. Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

You lot are totally mad!  Bonkers, loopy, nutty as a bowl of kelloggs!   You make my head hurt and I'm going to bed.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nite Geoff. Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

ooops....... PD..any room on that moon?????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Plenty under my patio DS.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

ROFL @ PD dragging the thread back to topic with *that* remark! LOL

*kicks self VERY hard in the shins with dusted off old boot*

Wannabe, the terminal plonker *sulks*

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wannabe, the terminal plonker Is this part 2 already?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hell yeah - you gotta cash in with an immediate sequel these days.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

TeeCee,get your popcorn mate and take a seat.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1387 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption