Truest Fairy Tale??

67 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 05:43:32 by maxnod | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have said i wont again....but who knows.....not long now exc !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Aaaah, I don't think its all about us women moaning RK.... Fortunately for me, husbands no1 and 2 were really nice people, and I am still good friends with number 2, the kids father. In hindsight, things could have worked, but nothing happens without reason I guess.   Currently, on paper, still married to the current ex... only got three more years to wait until I can divorce him!   Having now been single for six months, and initially being scared of that, I have learnt to enjoy the independence, but as harleybabe (I think) said, I do on occasions miss the TLC. As for DIY and lawn mowing... at first I was convinced I couldn't do any of it, but am pleasantly surprised now, because there is a lot I can do!   Ian... I also keep saying never again! But as Pondlife said, I still believe that there is someone out there for everyone. The key for me is to not look for him, and just live my life for me and the children. If he exists, no doubt we'll find each other somewhere along the line.   C x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

diy and lawn mowing...is that a play on words.....sorry cissy, my mind is so bad !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lol @ ian... no, its way too early for plays on words!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

wow what a can of worms this has opened lmao!!!  I agree with you pond, nice to think there is someone for everyone and as for making allowances for the male species........................mmmmmm not sure about that, each to their own but maybe, long as they make allowances for us lmao!!!! I prefer to do my own lawns and DIY, for the things I cant I have a strapping son, son-in-law and some good friends, which is all I need for now!  Ive found the males Ive met so far want everything done for them in return for doing very little back..............life and equal relationships dont work that way!!!! Anyway, close friends and family most important, the rest a bonus but as long as you're healthy, happy and enjoying life, what the heck lmao!!!! Interesting subject though uh everyone!??
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Just one thing you shouldnt forget   Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Hi babyharley (sorry I got it wrong first time lol)... yes I agree. Family and friends are way more important, and in my opinion tend to stick around for longer! (Or maybe thats just me!).   I worked out a while ago that I am one of those people who are 'in love with being in love'...and quite often, when a man says those dreaded words "I love you"... I run a mile! Right now, I don't know what I want to be honest, so it works for me to do nothing and get involved with nobody.   Fascinating discussion though!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

no probs CS - fascinating discussion indeed but so sorry to hear of so many unhappy endings for alot of ppl tho!  Yep, family and true friends always there no matter what, and best plan is to rely on no one and be as self-sufficient as you can - you know where you are then and anything else is a nice surprise and a bonus rather than a big let down and a disappointment lmao!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

RE Relationships:                          On my own with son for 21 yrs ..took a long time but grew to love the freedom..Then WHAM....   Sometimes what u are looking for is under your nose....How many times have I thought oh yeh!  Man in question lives next door..Single...(never saw him for 17yrs..he is so busy) And the BEST BIT he has got my bike fixed up & ready for the road!!!!!.  Well a girl can only take so much temptation.. Attatched now for 2 days  YES.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one rr, pleased for you                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Always good to hear a good story Ruby!!                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

You often hear the term 'loner' ..i cant be like that it would drive me nuts , i'm not the best communicator anymore and not very talkative but i thrive on company , and could not see myself ever being a loner.                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Nice one Rube!! I know what you mean about under your nose,I went out with a moustache for two years!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

good on yer Ruby - long may it last!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I'll bet Hull didn't imagine in a million years his complete p*ss take would result in a Jeremy Kyle show!!

No wonder us men don't understand women LOL

Hull you've completely gone up in my estimation mate Thumbs Up

babyharley's Profile
babyharley

well most of us women dont understand you men either RK so I guess we're even there lol!  Good to talk as they say though.................Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Absolutely , saying things here i normally keep to myself , nice to be able to look back with no bad feelings and look ahead for a change .                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

bh you're absolutely right there and altho i'm takin the mick a little I do have the utmost respect for both of the mothers of my children, even the miserable arsed selfish *&/"**$%!er that doesn't speak to me lol

exc you know what they say.......it's good to talk! Thumbs Up

Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Pondlife:  Im just getting over the last laugh...STOP  STOP...LOL iVE GOT GUT ACHE!  Thumbs Up   Just had a breather and blow me Rusty Knight is at it now!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up. .LOLWackoLOL    Re my new relationshipBig smile Many thanks for all ur good wishes x 3 days tomorrow .. Its my birthday ; if i dont get a card  HES DUMPED.! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

Well that's nice to know RK and ditto!  I still hope my prince will come one day, even though I dont bother looking or waiting for him and the only ones I met so far are frogs and very dodgy/damaged ones at that lol!!! You gotta have hope and just keep moving on......................life is a journey as they say, and for some of us, it aint always first class lmao!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption