Truest Fairy Tale??

67 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 05:43:32 by maxnod | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and whiskey and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted. The end                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Clap Hull those are the truest words ever spoken lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

and there's me thinking Jackanory wasn't on the telly anymore   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

A mate sent it to me via email so thought I'd share lol What's the story on that Pub you went to Sat night RK?                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I didn't get there Hull but i was at  a BBQ tonight with the landlords mate and he's gonna talk to him about it 2moro. I'll PM you at the weekend cos im deffo in there Friday. The lad tonight had the same thoughts that the field is free as long as you spend a few quid in his pub but i'll let you know mate.

Wasn't Jackanory true? lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I dunno but they were STORIES (and that's what I meant)                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Love to see the stats for the number of married people past forty still GENUINELY happy or are we being a little cynical LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Rusty is that the Royal 'we'? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No me n my mate Hull lol

come on lads, back us up here Embarrassed

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Probally lots of married people over fourty are happy. Evil Smile Not necesaraly with each other Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

I just love a bed time story - Hull 750 Thank you.LOL RRuby                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I was married for 14 years......I STILL dont remember breaking two mirrors!                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

I managed to escape after two and a half years!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Well according to the word   You've got to have the low points so u con Really appreciate the highs..U'd never be quite so elated now without all that pain...                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

I lasted 5 years, 10 years and 2 years respectively lolol... and now its me that can ride my bike, go camping, in fact, I can do what I like! Did chuckle at the original post thoughLOL Ruby... good point!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

love it, i lasted 18 years...not too bad lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Well, if you add all mine together it makes 17 years! Not so bad after all lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we didnt do too bad then cissy ( i dont mean me and cissy lol )                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lol @ Ian! 35 years between us!   Luckily for me (and any men out there by all accounts) I am still married to the last one, although I haven't laid eyes on him for two years.. I have to wait another three before I can finally be rid... seems unfair to me that  a man who became a total psycho, terrorised me and the children is  allowed to 'disappear' and not be divorced for five years! Grrr... rant over! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats just not right cissy, i am one of the lucky ones, myself and my ex are really good friends, we have to be for the kids, she has a really nice bloke / fiance now, who is good to the kids too, our divorce is just being completed, and as we have been seperated 4 years its just a formality...how it should be really, but i have friends who have split and they absolutely hate each other...not nice when there is kids involved

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption