Bridgerats this weekend

29 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2009 11:32:59 by chunkichick | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not a bad little shindig. Hav put a few piccies up, just to giv u a flavour.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

had a great time was nice to meet peeps off here and old friends from my early rallying days.
Mick thanx again for ticket u r a cool guy on a cool trike and a gentleman toboot, be safe my friend...
ChunkyChick and her man, suziyamki, puds, vfr400 aka julie, all great people was nice to finally meet u, if i have missed anyone i apologise but i was a bit pished and smashed lol i think in all a good time was had by all.
              My son thought u was all cool and friendly and he says thnx to the above for making him welcome.
Be safe all and will see u all at next one ... ( Cant Wait ).....
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Your six foot seven son is also cool and friendly and welcome anytime matey!!! in the nicest possible way of course. Loved cuddling his knees ......Embarrassed   That was a great rally. Smashed and pished and Cracking hangover. Wacko   Look forward to the pics Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Just put a cross section of pics up just bikes trikes and peeps Big smile Hope you enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Thanks Suzy, he enjoyed ur company and said thnx for keeping his knees warm lol tc xx                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Great weekend , at least what i could remember anyway so it must ave been good , great to see faces old and new .                                                                                                                                                                               
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Have at long last got around to putting my photos up off the rally. if you want copies let me know                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I hav to say u look right at home on that trike, suziThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

cool pic o u n the trike suzi
had great time, gud to meet new faces n old!!!! ukhr and his son..tracey...and o course oldies..mick n co..lol

running away now

...puds too much vodka!!!, more like not enuf lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4690 seconds. There are 1232 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption