Birthday Wishes pour moi

22 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2009 22:32:21 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

* Thank you for the Birthday Wishes everyone! Hug   Just had a brilliant few days with some good friends..and chilled out..  thought I had booked today off.. checked my works calendar late last night and realised i havent!!  arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  lol!   Thanks for the lovely card from Caz etc, hope you've sobered up now lass,  after your birthday celebrations! lol   Have a good day everyone!  Thumbs Up   * Birthday thoughts for Kwaks sister too..((hugs))*                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Happy Birthday hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

(Thanks Kaz)   A shame you have to work so let's hope it's a stress -free day and a pleasant evening in store. (No I don't mean shopping)                        Many Happy Returns Kaz Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

happy birthday kaz, glad you have had a good few days away,no one deserves it more !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Geoff, Kwak and Ian xxx Just got to work..  and been told we're moving offices.. ( 2nd time in last 6 months!) Deep joy....NOT   Not doing owt for my birthday..got a pile of mail when i got in last night.. 2 cards, (one of them was from Matalan!! lol) and a pile of bills.. hmmmmmmm     How come birthdays aint like they usedt to be.........??    hahah     Have a good day everyone Thumbs Up   Ahhh welll just another day a t'mill!     Errrr....Matt... I dunno why my text has a white background... i just tried formatting it...lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cause you special.lol.....glad your back, chat later                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL , hope your not too hungover with the move not the best thing to have to do. Enjoy your evening you deserve a good one     Happy Birthday xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Shell!!  Hug   lmao @ Ian.. yesssss you're not wrong! that will be why i caught the 'special' bus to Scarborough during the week. We was licking windows by the time we got there..... dont ya just love public transport!  haha                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Mini hippo returns Kaz Big smile xx

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

happy birthday K                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

Happy Birthday hunnie  xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Happy birthday kaz hope u av a gud day xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Hippo Birdy's to ya HUn - glad you had a good few days away Hug XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Happy birthday mate! See you in a few weeks x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers WB, Duns, Drob, Nina, Stells and DC.. Hug   awwwww i feel speshal LOL   xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wooo happy birthday!  :-)  Have a gud un lass.   Fixed ur post too.   x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You're speshal awwriteWacko...LOL   Fancy a peanut?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Matt! tha's a gud un!  x   lmao @ XK..thanks hun!  Re: the peanuts, I've probably still got some somewhere!!   haha                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Happy Birthday Karey Star  (((HUGS)))) hope you had a really great day xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Happy birthday Kaz , will have a drink ready for you on friday at bridgerats Hug                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8086 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption