Lots lots of Nods to all bikers.

17 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2009 00:34:00 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just another newbeeee exploring this great site and found the first Hello Page. I eventually found an acceptable name (Fav. all taken)- still it matches my bike colours.   CV: Honda ss 50cc (16 or was I 17...young anyway) blue with the exaust up the side  really cool I thought)         Honda somethind dream 250cc  silver and brand new.           Suzzy Trails 185cc or was it a 250 (so long ago now) but I loved that bike.        Had to get rid of bike..Had abeautifull bouncing baby boy.       Another trail bike 185cc to take him to school on.This is when i discovered I was now only a fair weather biker.   Divorced.. Skint and my son was getting to big! Sold bikeUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Hi Ruby and welcome to BM. Little bit under the influence at the moment so I'll leave it there.  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club Roaring Ruby Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi rr....aww go on rach it will be funny what you post                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

welcome to the mad house :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Welcome RR have fun and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Welcome RR , meet the peeps and have fun .                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

geof is a big influence!                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Hi Ruby... Welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi RR  Welcome to the mad house. I hopes you like the site I love it and am addicted too. My housework has suffered ever since joining lol.   Maybe catch you in the chatroom sometime. Happy biking Lin                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Housework?  Is that like working from home Moonstone?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Welcome to BM Ruby, hope you enjoy the madenss LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Welcome Ruby, don't forget to check out the events pages, for things going on in your area, and if you're able, consider attending the 1st Ure Welcome rally (details elsewhere) organised by some of the BM members as "The Friendly Bikers".   p.s. be prepared to no longer have "free time"...                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

Many Thanks to you all for a warm welcomeSmile. Kind Regards RRuby                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

hi ruby welcome 2 bm hope u av a gud time here                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Housework? I've only just found out you have to push the hoover for it to move!! Whats that little motor thing for??                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

A likkle motorbike ,,,I think.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption