alton towers

19 Posts | Latest reply on 23/07/2009 17:09:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well......looks like its all been happeneing at AT, i took my two kids yesterday.......we must of walked around 4 miles...as on tuesday they had one of the cable car statons burn down, took over 80 firemen to bring it under control. then when talking to a member of staff, they have just had to lay ouy a 250,000 compensation to a guest who was twa**ed around the head by another guest with a crutch !!!!..........so beware lmao
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why should they have to pay out when it was a guest that did it? If it was a member of staff then ok. Surely they could sue the guest/visitor?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eeek- I always new that Alton Towers was a scary place - 120mph on the back of a bike - NO PROBLEM - Rollercoasters - VERY VERY scary & NOOOoooooo Wayyy!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hang on 250,000? I'm off to AT.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ian   Can i come with you next time and do that to you, i'll share the compo with you 70 / 30 :)                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Quarter of a million for a crutch?  take a baseball bat Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Prof   Me thinks i shall raid the sports cupboard and take a selection just to be on the safe side, Ian does have a thick head after all, so several attempts may have to made before a satisfactory outcome is achieved, i may break a string in the process!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

lol @ jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can we get off the subject of tw*ting me over the head with somekind of object lol..............i dont know the details of what happened, only that at had to pay out, i think it was in the local press tho......a crutch for 250.000...........there alot cheaper in Leicester....sorry peeps..........my mind is so warped lmao 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ian   You take away all my fun :(                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Ric... for 250,000 I'll smack ya over the head! lololol... and if you aren't available...IAN!!! heheheh (disclaimer: ALL of the above was a JOKE) Tongue c x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know you were joking.............. i think as the fat lad tries to get away                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Evil Smile mwah ha ha ha ha ha be afraid... be very afraid lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cissy,there are people that will smack me over the head for free. Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao @ ric                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

is this just rumours re the crutch?  I'd like to see more info from somewhere cos that's pretty ridiculous.   Heck i'll even fly over and we can arrange a head smashing day our at AT!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lolol @ric... I bet there is a queue mate! *stands at front* lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes there is but so far the queue isn't standing near me. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will try and research local press, but as it was a member of staff who told me, i think it may be true                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 798 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption