air ambulance raffle prizes/1st ure welcome rally

55 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 20:33:15 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If anyone can donate or know of a shop willing to donate raffle prizes. it can be anything from bike products to chocolate (hmm choc mite not make it to raffle)   All money raised by the raffle at the ure welcome rally will go to the air ambulance Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

caz,

Chocolate is a great idea, why not contact the chocolate factory near Leyburn n see if they fancy donating some choccy for a free advertising banner at the rally Wink

caz36's Profile
caz36

like i said choc mite not make it to raffle, after couple beers mite just hav to devour it                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Can you not ask the Air Ambulance if thy are willing to donate a visit round the aircraft and a short flight call out permitting as a prize?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

ooo i`ll prob come if there`s gonna be a big chopper to play with!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I'd pay for a go in a helicopter!

Nice idea mate Thumbs Up

caz36's Profile
caz36

will fight ya for the big chopper julie   will ring em and ask, thanks for the tip                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Can you not ask the Air Ambulance

Mind if you read pagans sentence again very carefully, is he asking you NOT to ring the air ambulance!Geek!                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Caz   Have you got a flyer or anything i can show round to let people know its for charity, i live near Cadburys and they are usually good at donating stuff                                                                                                                                                                                 
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

girls girls big choppers, tut tut we all know its not the size its how high it gets u lol                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

well yes....of courseEmbarrassed     that is exactly what i was trying to say!                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

somehow i new that is what u meant julie lol i know ur not that kinda girl hehehe lol                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

does anyone know a date for this event                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

friendlies rally is 4 5 6 sept                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

ty julie for dates i need to be more observant lol                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

hehe should concentrate on one thing at a time then uk harley lol                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

i think ur right there jabecs but hey im a guy what u expect lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

HR well u didnt notice i'd had my hair done !!!  what can i say ................                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hats off to Yamaha, emailed them on a whim and asked if they would donate prize for raffle, box arrived this morning with a womens real leather jacket, hat, mug and books.   Needless to say i am more than impressed - Thank you Victoria ta Yamaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you just got that stuff for yourself jackie....we know your game                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3599 seconds. There are 1771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption