Anyone know of a B M motto?

55 Posts | Latest reply on 29/07/2009 16:40:05 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Can't think why I thought of you lot when I saw this one!LOL       Don't join dangerous cults. Practice safe sects!                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hahaha - nice one Alice Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Oh heck. . hope I haven't upset anyone!!!!!!!!!! Only met one of the clan so far!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

how about "Bikers who Moan" BM..............well thats how it is at the moment lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Howay Ian, no-one was moaning!! Just one or two peeps got a little hairyated and that's all over and done with now unless you wanna fight! lol

Just gettin me boots on Angry LOL

What about the Dangerous C*nts & Safe Sects Club??

nice one alice Thumbs Up

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Bikers who Moan...Ian, take it you've never been a member of the BMW club? Now that's REAL moaning!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Just used this one as a parting gesture to my ex who blotted his copy book with me for the last time..............."if I have to explain you wont understand"! lol!! funny thing though, in his case it was true so I didnt waste my time or breath!!!!"  no point.............
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

A2 what a breathe of fresh air !! i'm in love!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*Just used this one as a parting gesture to my ex who blotted his copy book with me for the last time*

baby, wot you talking about lol

Wills if i rode a BMW i'd be moaning too, did you see the recall stats in MCN, every one of their new models recalled with a quality problem!!.....Shocked

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Hey tango! Love U too!! Gold stars to Rusty tho who has the only optional motto! Sorry ian . . .too miserableLOL babyharley . . .It'll get better! Been there got the tee-shirtHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey alice, welcome to the site!   No that's not a motto lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Aww thanks Alice i'm feeling all proud of me stars now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Ooops. . did I slip into teacher on holiday mode!!?? I'll be handing out certificates next!!!!!!! Now there's a thought Matt!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

PS still looking for a better motto!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*PS still looking for a better motto!!!!!!!!!!!*

Right you can have ur stars back!! Cry

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

AWW soz rusty!!! What I meant was . . "you lot wouild be hard pressed to find a motto better than Rusty's". Just you wait till Matt hands you that certificate in assembly!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Aww thanks alice Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wills...lmao @ bmw...alice...dont think you know me very well yet......me miserable....errrr dont thnik so, check my profile pics....cheeky so and so lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

thought it stood for bad mastards                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Clap Hiya Alice! Made me giggle that did... stars are so yesterday, I think RK should get a bronze, silver and gold award instead! C x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 634 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption