Rare Disease

9 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2009 20:22:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

While in China, a man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time he is there.A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots.Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor.The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, 'I've got bad news for you, you've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard ofhere, we know very little about it.'The man looks a little perplexed and says, 'Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc.'The doctor answers, 'I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis.'The man screams in horror, 'Absolutely not! I want a second opinion.'The doctor replies, 'Well, it's your choice. Go ahead, if you want but surgery is your only choice.'The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims,'Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vewy ware disease.'The guy says to the doctor, 'Yeah, yeah, I already know that but what can we do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!'The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs. 'Stupid American docttah, always want to opawate. Make more money dat way. No need to amputate!'Oh, Thank God!' theman replies.'Yes,' says the Chinese doctor, 'wait two weeks.  Faw off by itself!'                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

LOLLOL

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

very gud ventBig smileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

good one Vent ..bless the chinese dr for his honesty..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thumbs Up  nice one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never, ever go to a Chinese restaurant and ask for the 'special'Pinch                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I was diagnosed with Tom Jones disease.. I asked the doctor if it was rare.. he said it was not unusual...                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Nice to have a smile again after the last 2 days lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao vent                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1082 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption