panniers wanted

25 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2009 18:34:58 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

does anyone have a pair of good condition or even new soft throw over panniers with waterproof covers for sale? would prefer oxford if there are any out there.I`ve seen a few on ebay but thought id ask here first, need to get some by week after nxt as i`m off to ireland!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

If you dont get some then let me know, you can borrow mine                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

There are some good ones at the mo on ebay , brand new too for £30, there is one set... will get you the number , almost new bidding ends soon £10                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Could be mine SV, Ive got a full luggage set of Oxford Lifetime on there at the mo - virtually brand new never been on my bike as sold it for a Harley! Have a look, bidding ends soon though!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

watching a set at the mo so will see how it goes   thanks for the offer frag but im hoping to get lots of use out off them   if any one fancies doing an ebay search you will see the doggy ones, just type panniers into search                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

have a good trip over and take plenty of piccies Hun. I'd lend you my panniers but there attached to me bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

cheers phil,think it will be a challenge getting onto the ferry as it is what with it being 1st time might be pushing it a bit taking the pan just to get me mitts on your luggageLOL   got the ebay ones new for £35! thanks everyone for your input! seller is ollieowl1969 has got loads of bike stuff   reet im off to stock up on shamrocks and blarney stones!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Army-Cammo-Dog-Backpack-Pannier-Saddle-Bag-Rucksack-L_W0QQitemZ270431655936QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?hash=item3ef6fb9800&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A4%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A2134%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A200     Are these the ones Julie?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

they will be the ones darlin, gave me a reet good giggle! thanks for sortin that!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

where and when are you sailing from and are you padding anywhere near Liverpool? if it is a weekend then I'll meet you for a brew and if your sailing from holly head ride over with you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there are a few on e bay,                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

blimey they`ve arrived already! hows that for service,might have to take advice with my strapping on technique,want to get it right,cant arrive in dublin without all me necessaries!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

shame i'll be in Dublin beginning of September!!! dont upset the locals so there hostile when i get there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Julie is too little & would not upset anyone ... would you Julie Wink     Hope you have a good trip hon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

thanks shell, you are right, im far too chilled to upset anyone       where did i leave those jelly babies........?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO ... I have all the red ones ... they are my precious  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

im a greeny girl but any baby will do                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

So ... Your on the green ones, I am on the red ones ... will have to see who wants the other colours ... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

well didnt actually say i was prepared to share, may do a swap tho                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

i'll have the boy jelly babies u get more                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 723 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption