No more youtube topics

48 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2009 11:49:10 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

saucy fg.....what would you be doing with a fluffy baseball bat...does it take batteries lol                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

<------- bashes Ian over the head with the wooden baseball bat!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ouch......watch me horns                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*refresh*                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why refresh ??? i dont want hitting again                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*refreshing for newbies, especially cissy*                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

me finks im guilty of puttin a youtube link on soz matt a moment of forgettfulness, i consider my wrists 2 be well and trully slapped                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Drob!!! your lights are on but no-one at home Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

LOL moon me lights r well n truly on now(I made sure the switch woz on as well)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Drobs   You should have stuck to the raccoon story, they would have bought it eventually honest lol   Matt my apologies i know I have put several links on but if i say how stunning you look can i be forfiven pretty please o handsum one                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

thats not his piccy he's really a 4' oompaloompa!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

4'? I'm not surprised, he's been eating that sarnie for months now, he'll never get any taller if he eats so slowly LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

looks like he'll be a porker when he's older!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

its mentioned a lot Kwak, and we mods send reminders to those who post links.

It's mentioned a lot in convos on the forums... but might it be an idea to have a "Before you post" locked thread on the forum... most forums have a "posting rules" kinda thread, so folk have an idea of what they can and can't post.

It's not so obvious that external links aren't permitted, unless you frequent the forums fairly regularly.

For new users, it'd be helpful to have a posting information topic (locked & stickied to the top of the forums, so nobody can add to it & it doesn't get lost pages down)... you could put in it about no external links, acceptable language use, no personal disputes etc etc etc, whatever criteria you want the members to adhere to. If it's clearly laid out in one place, nobody's got any excuse when they get deleted and a slap for breaching said posting rules Wink

It's also not obvious that external links aren't permitted when those that are posted are left in situ on the threads.

It'd be helpful if every time an external link was posted, a mod went in and "broke" it.

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

P.S. I know it's in your T&C, but people rarely look at T&Cs... they're more likely to look for posting rules on the actual forums.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If he is truly an oompa then can i have a dumpity doo :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If he is truly an oompa then can i have a dumpity doo :)     Shocked Not on here, unless you clean it up, the cleaner is on holiday LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

aint oopaloompa's green or is it yellow??????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing Matt's post for the new members   (for full post see page one)   Also, remember that NO FULL LINKS are allowed.  i.e you should ALWAYS remove the http:// and www. at the beginning of ALL links you post so that they are just plain text, not links (This only applies to links to external websites, not bikermatch links).                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

You mean like this one kwak:-

http://www.thislinkmeansnowt.com?? LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption