No more youtube topics

48 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2009 11:49:10 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

From now on, there will be no more NEW TOPICS allowed just to post youtube links.   If you want to post a youtube link then you must accompany the link with some text and it must be bike-related to get a discussion going.   Also, remember that NO FULL LINKS are allowed.  i.e you should ALWAYS remove the http:// and www. at the beginning of ALL links you post so that they are just plain text, not links (This only applies to links to external websites, not bikermatch links).                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Matt, why the prohibition on full urls?                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I know you asked Matt but my response is 'in a word prof, spammers!'   Matt can ya ban 'em from resurrecting OLD jokes as well? lol I'm starting to think I've had a sense of humour bypass cos some of the jokes aren't even funny Wacko   P.S. Matt, I think you should make a new thread for the URL topic, so folk know cos the title doesn't mention URLs                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

its mentioned a lot Kwak, and we mods send reminders to those who post links.   Prof - The reason being that we don't want all our google/search engine ranking being drained with external links.  We want links in to BM, not out.  The more incoming links and the fewer outgoing links we have the better                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

kwak...how the hell would i of known if the few clips i put on were old clips and had been posted before.......bit of a silly request.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

think she means when people add a post to a very old topic, bringing it back to life.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got ya, understood matt......will only post a clip if it is in directly to do with the thread, and beneficial to the subject                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Nice one Matt... it was getting a bit silly Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

ERM,,, HTTP, WWW. URL... Are there any other sites like this one, where u can meet friendly peeps, have a laugh, a ride, a meet...
Dont think so Keep up the good work Matt and Co...

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thumbs Up Understood Matt ..
Matt's Profile
Matt

Cheers!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

But I am gonna kick you with my fluffy slippers on again Matt ...     any luck yet ???? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Shell u know Matt luuuurves gettin a kickin off u with those fluffy slippers!   (Mr P highly recommends it apparently)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Lol... There's better things i could think of, but yeah... A fluffy slipper is better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

HEY !!   NO giving away all our secrets Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

baseball bat ...much more effective lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Ian... come here sweetie... I have a prezzie for you!!! (hides baseball bat from Ian)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

why have you got a fluffy baseball bat?   Oh, it's not fluffy?  I'll take the slippers then.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

That's what his lass calls it Matt Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

I'm sure i could find a fluffy baseball bat for you Matt Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption