Plans for New Year.

35 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2006 06:43:53 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone got anything interesting planned for the new year? I plan on visiting my dad... and spending the night on his couch..... Then travelling back in time to start work again, but I managed to get an extra day off to allow me to travel back and get a bit of sleep.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I have one major plan for 2007.

To help Midnite Angel to be success with her album and tour.

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

On New Years day?   Bit of a short tour that mate... funny time to have it too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

You didn't specify for New Years Day Rube LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No?  No you are right I said New Year, but I never mentioned 1st January....  Sorry for the confusion.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Not difficult to confuse me Rube mate, incase you hadn't noticed LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Spending New Years Day at Adam's mums then back home the next day to get bk to normal ( ok Evil Smile I know before you all say it I'm never normal LOL )   As for the rest I'm just hoping for a better 2007 and hope everyone has a great 2007 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

My 2007 is going to be great, cos I got great friends to share it with... can't wait to see you all again.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

aww bless ya hun,im just stayin in new years eve                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And you got a tall dark man to bring in the coal at midnight too.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

what more can a girl ask for LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

no comment hon..... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

erm i think mine is to stay sober for more than a week. well at least one week of 2007                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  good luck oggy                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Doomed to failure from the off Oggy............. Should have tried something a bit more attainable......... like 250mph on the M1 riding a peugeot speedflight.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ride out on  THE BRASS MONKEY RUN for me . just means no drink new years eve .                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

bet gwens spending the new year taking down her decs an packing them away for next xmas !!!!!!  what you got planned for the last six months of year.........gettin them all out again for xmas ????   heheheheheheheh.  Evil Smile well im spending new year just me an my dog pippin cos son stays at his grans then new years day weather permitting goin a walk down cromford canal for the morning, bloody dog jumped in canal last yea rEvil Smile  an it was frozen over, had to lie on path an drag her out !!!!! so this year shes staying on her lead !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now that I would have paid good money to see............ WTG Pip.LOL LOLLOLLOL If she's on her lead.... does that mean you are likely to follow her in?Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep rube if shes goin in then not alot can stop her !!!!!!  will give lead to bro in law though an he can get dragged in !!!!  she loves water frozen or not !!!!!  but hates a bath !!!!! my sisters face was priceless she had a right hissy fit when i managed to drag her out, trust pip to jump in on the only part of the canal with a wall at the side of it !!! bloody dog  Star                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im staytin in and watchin tv with me bottle of malibu LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 1736 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption