Squires - Wed 22nd July

40 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2009 23:46:48 by Roachy | Go to original / last post
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

not sweets these M & M's hun  sorry    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

as bike STILL not on road I will most probably not be there & am working from home tomorrow otherwise I'd nip round for me tea(Squires is apparently 5 miles from where I work!!) - why did I never know that before?????????? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Tigger, HFG's post would seem to refute your satnav theory Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

OI Prof!!! - Women DO have a built in sat nav (excluding CC though...but then she's always an exception the the rule LOL )   **legs it quickly** **nips back in again**   all I was saying was that i didn't realize Squires was round the corner from work ..bearing in mind I've only been there a handful of times & every time has been from a different direction...however, now i know where it is,I can get there from work no probs! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

they might have a built in sat nav but cant seem to find the bar when its there round..................he turns...he runs very quickly                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if it was a all dayer like the maintanence day, i would make it, but its a 210 mile round trip, a but far for a weds evening                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

will be going, prob will get there early as nowt to do all day !                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

I`m going to aim to be at squires for about 1.30-2.00 ish if anybody wants to meet up earlier and have a little scoot off somewhere and be back in time to  meet up with the others later                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Lashing down here and high winds, won't be coming out to play tonight Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Same here ... Stuey staying in the Garage ... he got soaked to his plugs yeasterday LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

horrible weather here, stayin at home all cozy like :)

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

well ya wont get lost there Debs LOL       <=============runs VERY VERY FAST...                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Drove home past Squires after a day with the grandkids. . needed to get back for the medication!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! Hopefully get to see you all another time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Lovely to see those who braved the elements - wasn't a drop of rain in my area of Leeds at work or at Squires. Did catch a tiny shower at the pub in Whitwood though.   Really lovely evening and great to catch up with friends, BM and non BM alike. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

yes i will second that very enjoyable evening, did ride through the grass verge opposite on my way out though,without falling off i might add!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

What were you doing on the grass verge Julie!                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

lookin for shamrocks lol lol lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Did you find any? There'll be loads in Ireland, so there will.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

have never been so fly splattered as tonight on the way home! some of them are the size of sparrows!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

That'll be those super douper fast tyres you've got now! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 983 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption