Squires - Wed 22nd July

40 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2009 23:46:48 by Roachy | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone off to Squires this Wednesday (weather permitting)?   Thinking of popping along for a cuppa and a natter so might see some of you there.                                                                                                                                                                                 
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

i think i could manage that  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ooo i wish rach, would love to see if you actually exist lmao....got my kids this week yay, off work too, but its a bit far for my 9 year ols to travel etc...but will get to squires again too, as i think its a top place                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

sounds good to me roachy weather permitting any particular time                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wish i was closer                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Sorry, can't make this one.    Nina... don't let him make u park on the gravel!  haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

???? kaz...explain lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

What time? (not that I'm going, I'm just being nosey) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

hey might be able to do this, only up road Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I'd like to make this folks, never been to squires so mite come down for me tea n a chance to meet some of you if that's alright. Shall I bring my sense of humour Debs or my miserable face Angry Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will try to make this too, if RK doesnt get us lost!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Don't worry if you get lost Liz, I'm sure you'll find it before i've finished me tea lol
If not I'll probably pass you on the way home! Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Women have a built in sat nav so sure I will be ok, I was just joking about following you as I know men have no sense of direction so women always have to lead them!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

The usual time is about 7ish. I'm easy (shut it you lot before you say it!) though, it's only 15 mins from Geoff's.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will try and make it for a coffee                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Decent weather, might have a lil ride out to meet up with yous Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

hey kaz  you want black or green M & M ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

haha...just seen this before bed... just can't decide...hmmmmm one of each i think.. lol   have a gud un                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

ohhhh  my u greedy girly      (lmao)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

any sweets left nina ????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7148 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption