love at first sight

77 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2007 17:40:22 by storm | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey how many can say this happened to them!!!     well christmas day had me hole family round so fellin low and lonely got me bike out and went or a blat , well while out i meet some chic on a mo ped , we got talking she came on the back on of me ,   well the rest is history Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Woohoo, wtg FBK Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

thanks 2 wheels i wish you all the best for old years night mate and have a beer on me , if you come to norwich i'll buy you a skin full mate                                                                                                                                                                                   
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well done fbk. Congrats.xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

way to go fbk cool crimbo pressie.   Star                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wtg fbk it always happens when u least expect it hun, im well chuffed for you, have a great new year hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

When you getting on the back of her moped mate?  Fairs fair after all.   Congrats Mate.......  Feel good for ya!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

nice one fbk didnt reaise you were in norwhich mate im over at cambrigde,might be a laugh to meet up for a ride out sometime                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Gawd.......... keep death off the roads... FBK and Oggy are on the cyclepath LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

WTG  fireblade pleased for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

looks like everyone has had a great xmas then xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well Santa had a rough one......  I mixed senna pods with the carrots and left them for the reindeer......... Bet they really moved.............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet they did LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Mince pies had prunes in... so I bet he was whipping them on too. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

your just to nice rube LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Anything to help speed the old fellah on his way.......... He seemed to be slowing up with age ......... LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bit like you then rube LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  (only jokin)                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

oooooooooo nasty............. you now in deep doo doos girly thingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

oggy im up for blat one day mate                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Bet you can't keep up with my mean machine guys......  I got a Honda C70 in the porch just waiting to burn some mean rubber.   (OMFG............rofl.............LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption