xmas pressies.....

80 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2006 17:50:25 by RC | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

what the worst and best xmas presents you have had this year............                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

the best one for me is my dads been for his scan today (he had big bowel cancer op earlier in the year,)  and his bloods internal organs and bowels are clear and he doesn't have to go back for six months so we well chuffed about that  Big smile. my worst was not getting orlando bloom gift wrapped all for me  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Best = "Worlds Greatest Friend" mug from my bestest friend in the world ever, Chrissie who I've known for 25 years.

Worst = 75p Diary from me Auntie

firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

got me some great sex , hell yeah santa works in weird ways mate .also all 8 series of red dwarf                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

good job you put red dwarf cos i might have thought you were    re - enacting snow white !!!!! in a wierd kinda way Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

great new on ur dad storm well chuffed for you all.   all my pressies were great even the socks from storms mum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
psychopost's Profile
psychopost

In: Leicester

Best having my daughter here for Christmas, worst...getting the flu yesterday                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

get some lemsips in hope u feel better soon and glad u had a good xmas                                                                                                                                                                             
psychopost's Profile
psychopost

Thanks RC, feel better today hopefully  will sleep better tonight                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

If you like shorts have a couple of brandy and lemon or Rum and pep etc.... helps if you have a couple before bed to settle you down, hopefully after a good nights rest you are back to your old self in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hi psyco glad you had a good xmas, bet it was good for ya daughter too  sorry to hear you got the flu, errr is it man flu you got ????     LOL     cos thats realy bad i've herd from my male friends,   you be careful cos it can put you in bed for a week !!!! and it makes you too weak even to lift a finger !!!!!     Evil Smile   hope you feel better soon,     Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ooooooohhhhh Storm strikes like lightening......... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
psychopost's Profile
psychopost

If man flu will be holed up for a month saying "help help". But will try the Rube special just so I dont have to go through that.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Apparently a night of red hot passion helps clear it up too.  Good excuse, they can't say no when you need it for medical reasons can they?  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Oh yes they can coz these women like to see us blokes suffer Rube, thought you'd have known that by now mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.......... waiting on you hand and foot for a week or one night of passion to cure you.......   Ladies choice I suppose LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Awwwwwwwwwwww Storm hun thats great news about your dad  LOL   And psycho hun glad you had a great Christmas sorry to hear you got the dreaded flu but looks like a lot of people are going down with it hope this makes you fell a little better Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

oops forgot to say I loved all my pressies didn't get a bad one at all.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thats great Gwen....... I am glad you had a great christmas.   Did the christmas card(s) arrive intact hon?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0928 seconds. There are 1610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption