Be careful what you wish for!

6 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2009 14:15:26 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wedding Fairy   A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.  Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.   She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'  The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.'  The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.     The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this  is all very romantic, but an opportunity like   this will never come again.  I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years   younger than me.'  The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.  So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.  Themoral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female.....                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL LOL   (tigger, for future ref', when you paste the text in you have to highlight it and change it to black, even tho it's already black, or it just shows up white and not easy to read.)                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

It's his own fault for inadequate specification                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

nice one, Thumbs UpLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I wish Valentino Rossi would let me be his pillion                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

prof:  It's his own fault for inadequate specification   Do you mean he didn't say what he meant, or he didn't mean what he said? Confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption