How to tell if you are over 25

34 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2009 17:56:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

You leave clubs before the end to 'beat the rush'.

Before throwing the local paper away, you look through the property
 section.

All of a sudden, middle aged people are not 46, they are only 46.

Before going out anywhere, you ask whether there is anywhere to
park.

Rather than throw a knackered pair of trainers out, you keep them
because they'll be alright for the DIY or in the garden.

You buy T-shirts without anything written on them.

You don't get funny looks when you buy a Disney video or a Wallace
And Gromit bubble bath, as the sales assistant assumes they are for
your children.

Pop music all starts to sound the same.

You opt for Pizza Express over Pizza Hut because they do a really
nice half-bottle of house red.

To compensate for the fact that you have little desire to go
clubbing, you instead frequent trendy bars and restaurants in the
mistaken belief that you have not turned into your parents.

While flicking through the TV channels, you happen upon C4's
TimeTeam with Tony Robinson. You get drawn in. Grand Designs also
appeals. Not to mention Antiques Roadshow!!

The benefits of a pension scheme become clear.

You go out of your way to pick up a colour chart from B&Q.

You wish you had a shed.

You have a shed.

You actually find yourself saying 'They don't make 'em like that
anymore' and 'I remember when there were only 4 TV channels' and 'Not
in my day....'

Instead of tutting at old people who take ages to get off the bus,
You tut at rowdy school children.

When sitting outside a pub you admire their hanging baskets.

You find yourself saying 'is it cold in here or is it just me
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i am over 35 lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

R u trying to infer something abut us cronologically challenged Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey i'm 37 + VAT (at the new rate of 15% i may add)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

38 me......feel 48 today                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Strewth Jax Shocked   I'm nearly twice your age Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

3 x emz lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Is that all Ian lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am a baby..only 38                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am too much of a lady to make any remark at this point, besides dont want u havin another strop and throwing ur toys out ur pram :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

shall we just get a room jackie lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Just make sure its well padded ian LOL
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sir Emzed thou doth look dashing for your years if i may be so bold

Ian i am a lady lol r u paying :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it will need to be...my shout this time........                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

U know how to make a gal feel special

i swoon in ur general direction NOT lol

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Thank you kindly fair maiden Embarrassed   Age is just a frame of mind Approve   Some days I'm in a "teenage" frame   Other days I'm in a "zimmer" frame LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok i will leave you two to it enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lol

Through my eyes kind Sir thou art both dashing and a true gentleman

Ian take notes ...........

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dont need to...i am not worthy...enjoy the zimmer frame...plus i take no notes from nobody                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 546 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption