Wet T shirt Fundraiser at Yorkshire Bike Show

76 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2009 19:57:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

any photos rach...oops sorry geoff lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Nice try Ian! Wink   No photos of that nature will be appearing on my profile I'm afraid, you've got no idea who's browsing them and saving them for their own portfolio. Thumbs Down   I'm not suggesting that's what your intentions are Ian or anyone elses on here but with 20,000 members - some are bound to be on the trawl for *nice* photos for their collections.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

This seems to be another thing that has become a serious thing rather than as it was intended, a bit of light hearted fun.   Ian I see your point in the suggestion & yes you took on board my suggestion that it was guys as well as girls ... but it seems everyone assumed that it would be white T shirts that were worn ... for me I would have done it ...  would have been wearing  one of Mr_P's thick dark T shirts & I would have had plenty of support under it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

ill do a wet t shirt but i aint washin any bikes i dont even wash mine. satans slaves from shipley used to be angels but wouldnt join the all england so cant use the name now so must call themselves a motorcycle club so you where both right                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats ok shell...i will wear one of yours lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey !!!   I want it to fit after Ian Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oi cheeky, i know my moobs are big but i am sure i wont fill the top lmao @ shell                                                                                                                                                                             
minger's Profile
minger

In: southampton

i dont look good in a wet t shirt!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you me both minger lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'll do it as well if instead of a thin white T I'm able to wear something thick, heavy and dark as well!!   Perhaps a coat!  lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats a few of us now geoff......think the ladies will bottle it before we do !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

With all  due respect to the males that have offered to do it in white T shirts ...   As Ian said , moobs are abundant ... 6 packs seem to be a little short on the offerings.Cry   Maybe if you were being 'objectified' as us women who are reg refered to as 'tank polishers' are being then you would have a different opinion to this, the joking about the ample chests some of us have is one thing, taking part in something that is designed for males to leer at is another. Disapprove   As I said , to raise funds yes I would do a bike wash, would do a wet T shirt one (lets face it would prob get wet & end up as a water fight at some point) Thumbs Up, but not a white wet T shirt with nothing under it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well if you ladies are expecting a six pack..look away, i am no athletic and toned adonis......i am however very happy with my crate...instead of the six pack, more rolls than greggs me...but then in heinside....i dont belive there would be many kelly brook or liv tyler look a likes either ...!!!!
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL But its not our FACES you will be hoping to look at !!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am sure the bodies wont match either,,,but then i dont go for the super model type anyway shell....normally ther inflatable type lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Wet Y-Front competition?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'll pay NOT to see that lol   (metaphorically speaking, cos I is skint)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Actually at most rallies that is a certainty, not a competition...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I am sure you could stick an IOU in their waistband, Kwak!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Shocked Oo wash ya mouth out TeeCee! not even with latex gloves on lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 960 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption