Wet T shirt Fundraiser at Yorkshire Bike Show

76 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2009 19:57:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Idea in mind .. A wet t shirt, bike cleaning day at the yorkshire bike show .. If it can be arranged ? There will be thousands there .. most people on bikes , so a good opportunity to make some lovely cash All funds to got to funding the 1st Ure welcome rally Possibly over both sat and sunday ? Most people camping so drying off / changing clothes etc done in tents ..   Any Lady volunteers ?   Everyone welcome Size , weight , creed , totally irrelevent .. A bit of fun and a good fund raiser                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Unfortunately, i'm spoken for that weekend.....awww damn! ErmmLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Trust a bloke to come up with that one... LOL   Can't wait to see you in a wet T Shirt Nitro!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am part to blame too, dont just blame my mate dave lol                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

It`s just a good fun and fund raising idea .. and it all depends if we can get permission from squire`s to do this at the bike show in august ?  If not then  we can surely book a space in the car park there one sunday ? .. But it needs to be advertised well .. Feisty in name and feisty in a wet T shirt i reckon eh Ian .. lol ALL Ladies welcome ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think she has just become first in line dave                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

not sure what dates that is but.....oh dear im booked up!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I think it should be ALL welcome to take part, not just all ladies !!!   Unfortunatly, as your aware Dave I work weekends & I think that weekend is one that I cannot get off as the lad that works for me is a season holder for Man united & I think they are playing at home that weekend, plus I have the weekend after off Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

could get Geoff to do it in that ladies dress he's gonna be wearing soon. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ewwwwwwww...matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

U said all ladies welcome, damn, shame i aint no lady :)                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Me in a wet T shirt... been there done that, got the photo's and never never never gonna do it again... and no.. i don't have the photo's anymore.. before u ask... lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

very generous of you guysThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

come on cass you know it makes good business sense                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Given that it is a Slaves do it might be polite to ask them about it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what  does slaves mean ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Ian - if i'm correct - it's Satan's Slaves - A Hell's Angels Chapter. They are organising the do @ Squires.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh Prof, I think you have a good point there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok thank you..i didnt know that                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

oohhh er ...   I certainly dont fancy being a 'slave in a wet T-shirt'   Shocked   I think that may be taking the 'fund raining for the cause' a little tooooo far LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8477 seconds. There are 966 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption