The R V Rally

153 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2009 21:43:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

He's obviously busy so this is...............
THE RALLY VIRGIN RALLY.........Look on events if you fancy it Thumbs Up

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Jeesuz RK i had to take me glasses off to read that one ,yeah i think it's big enuff now lol .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

cant read it rk ??                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

You got the wrong glasses on again Ian???                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

exc I think you and Ian are obviously at each end of the short/long sighted scale lol                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Rk , this morning between 9 and 10 i collected my new glasses , apparently as from now i need to wear glasses for distance vision as well , that means driving and riding too which never was a problem until about a month or 2 ago , the old saying "growing old is not for sissies" takes on a new meaning for me now .lol
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

exc can't you get a prescription visor? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

*refresh*                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Aaah that was refreshing, thanks kwak LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shh Rusty don't be telling, they'll all want one  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOLLOL
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

21st - 23rd August     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=525                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

someone can't makle this and they've paid for their booking. If anyone else fancies it theres at least one ticket up for negotiation. PM me if you're interested Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*refresh*   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/eve...5                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

rk dont no if its my pitch that u r on about but i av booked nd paid for 2 nites 1 tent 1 person but u can ad extra ppl at extra cost if anyone can make use of it then please do u can av the pitch free gratis for nothin just a thankyou will do wud rather sumone make use of it than just waste it   cheers mick                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

PM sent, someone can make use of your pitch. Thanks for that Mick Thumbs Up

Off to the RV shortly, kids gone home so alls well that ends well. Anyone fancying a ride out on Sat/Sun give us a shout on 07931973713 and there'll be a free sausage sandwich for you!

Have a good weekend everyone!!

RK
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

RK   Are u making the sausage sarnies ?????? and what time prey tell lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

The cooker will be going non stop Jackie LOL

Forgot to say hope you have a great turn out BikerChick and sorry for my booking mishap!! Hopefully see you all at the Ure rally Thumbs Up

Anyhow i'm going now, toodle pip!!

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Cheers Liz and Steve for a very 'interesting' weekend Thumbs Up

I now know how to cook kippers on downpipes and if you take a posh bird camping, always remember to take the CAKE KNIFE!! LOL@Tigger

Shame about the tent mishap Ogrie but deffo interested in the Ireland/Scotland trip and very good of you to make the effort mate Thumbs Up

Great fun, thoroughly enjoyed it and the ride out was absolutely superb!!

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Glad you all enjoyed it.  Thumbs Up Any pics?  Get them posted if you have.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 425 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption