The R V Rally

153 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2009 21:43:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's a couple of us newbies looking to try camping out within say 50 miles of Scotch corner just for one night (probably a Saturday). Just to get used to the idea of packing bike, lighting fires and getting p***ed! Anyone got any good sites they know of or fancy joining us that would be great Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Where is scotch corner? I could be interested but not if its scotland.... Not that I mind Scotland I just love it but the distance is a prob for one night if its Scotland.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

moonstone,
Scotch Corner is 50 miles north of Leeds. Probably looking to get away in first couple of weeks of August. Get there Sat morning and set up 'camp', day on the lash then come back Sunday afternoon after a full english and some sober time Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I could do Aug 8th. Somewhere on the North York Moors, p'haps?                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

what about nipping across the A66 to the lakes?? theres a campsite there in a village called Eskdale Green,Fisherground Farm.You can have a fire and there is a pub bout 200 yards up the road!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

XK ... I could do Aug 8th. Somewhere on the North York Moors, p'haps?       Rut roh ... be afraid ... be very afraid LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well SV I haven't got a clue what you're talking about but XKL and pondlife's ideas sound like what we're talking about lol.

The lakes or north yorks moors both sound good lads. I'll see how much more interest there is over the next week and we'll get a location firmed up. Are you up for it pond or just recommending a place?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cant do that weekend, its the bulldog bash weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well dates aren't set in stone Ian. It would be great if a few of you lot came along so we can set a date to suit the majority. How you fixed for other weekends in August XKL?                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Just a recommend at the minute mate I'm afraid Cry but i've been going to that particular site on and off for the past 20 or so years,bit far for me for a one nighter though
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

august is ok apart from bdb, and have to make sure i have not got my kids but i will keep eye out for the dates and add if i can go                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No worries pond/ian, good of you's to join in the thread lads Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no worries, you could always put the idea emzeds way, i have heard that his place is really nice, and i think they are planning another weekend there too                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well I won't be a cheeky b****rd Ian. Maybe he'll read this thread and come up with a plan Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Considering a blat up the A1 to Boroughbridge for the ure welcome rally though Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

may pop in for the day to say hi if you`re all gonna be in my neck of the woods, havent quite been out and about as much as id hoped for this yr so got some catching up to do!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I'm also doing the BDB , but if the date is ok and the area not too distant i'd also be interested , and it would be great if EM can make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well tigger is planning on camping Julie if you fancy bringing your tent and giving her some company (not that the lads would be ignoring her) lol. I didn't expect such a good response but it would be great to see any of you there Thumbs Up

chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

this sounds good to me RK, i do have some weekends left unbooked in aug, i'll keep an eye ont thread for when u settle on a dateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope you can make it julie - cant have the guys outnumbering us!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1304 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption