The R V Rally

153 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2009 21:43:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL @ RK   I think MR P has claimed that spot for himself to sleep on Wink   He may le you lean against him tho LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

err no thanks shell, not quite the same! Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hmmm wonder why you think that ?   I quite like falling asleep in his armsEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Put your name down here   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/eve...5                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Who ya sayin that to Kwak?

I've no doubt you do shell but falling asleep in another mans arms doesn't quite have the same appeal to me lol Thumbs Down

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I see you've put your name down racingsnake, be good to see you there mate Thumbs Up

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Soz i cant make this wkend but I already said to bikerchick that I will be goin 2 her bbq, hope u all av a nice wkend xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its not his weekend is it drobs ??                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No probs drobs, I wouldn't have made it that weekend if I'd looked at the events calendar before booking my pitch! but hey that's bein a newbie for ya Embarrassed

What you on about Ian lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

drobs post...read.."cant make this weekend".......i  just checked dates so i am fine now, got my head sorted                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Oh right, I read your post completely differently mate, we must be on the same tablets eh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
lezg's Profile
lezg

In: Kings Lynn

ErmmNot making this one unless I turn up in me camper with kids in towDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Nowt wrong with that Lez, you'd still be welcome mate. I was thinking about a new thread to see if anyone fancies a kids camping meet with or without bikes! In fact I think i'll do it now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
lezg's Profile
lezg

In: Kings Lynn

I'll ask the kids when they get back from France. IF there are any pitches left! I'de put the bike on the trl if littleun could reach the pegs.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Just chucking this back to the top in case anyone else fancies it.

The Rally Virgin Rally 21st August......small group getting together for a few beers and some rally practice before the big event in September!

I've never ridden on grass so I'd hate to drop my bike in front of you all! Embarrassed

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm a bit dizzy, is this the same topic as Kids n Campin? Confused      (edited by ditzy blonde, dunno her name tho)                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No this is the rally virgin rally in August Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Perhaps a mod, or Matt, could alter the title to make it simpler?   (simpler for me cos I link events to the newsletter lol)      http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=525                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Please matt, can you change the name of this thread to The Rally Virgin Rally, thanx Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5156 seconds. There are 393 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption