Yee haa! Passed Module 2! Fully fledged biker now!

102 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2009 06:47:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Know exactly wot ur sayin 2 wheeled, the pretendy fairing on the Fazer does nowt to stop your head being left behind or your forearms stretching lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

with you on that one 2wheeledfun, i had a gsx1400 love the bike, but needed to strap wrists on to the bars, and neck surgery after going more than 100, thats why i went to a blackbird, which is awesome....i dont think rose needs to know top end speeds, dont want to encourage a fairly new rider to try and see if the stats are right, as long as the buyer likes the bike etc, they are all lets face it quick off the mark, and more performance than most of us including myself could cope with.
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

You're dead right Ian and to be honest i'll be looking at getting something with a full fairing next year. I like the look of naked bikes but the wind at speed does my head in and spoils the ride Cry

I wasn't encouraging Rose to look at top speeds, if you follow the thread she was calling my bike 'girlie' and slow lol

Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Hey rusty, been looking too see if i can mod a fazer fairing to the xjr?   Yep, the battering you get on a lot of naked bikes isnt fun, but the pull they have is enough to keep you smilin!   On the note about top speed and that, personally i find that handling is a very important issue, hence why i have an R1 front end going onto the xjr, i bet that fazer is far easier to work around tight bends than the xj?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how dare she lol......i loved the grunt of the gsx1400, but the blackbird has more and is more usable                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Not that i'm an accomplished rider yet two wheeled but the bike does seem really easy to throw about in the twisties. You'll just ride in a straight line n knock the trees n walls out the way eh lol

Could be tricky getting a Fazer fairing onto your bike tho but there's often a couple on Ebay for about 150 quid which isn't bad when you compare it to a full dress on a plastic bullet eh You could also ask the Fazer thou club to see if anyone has one going spare http://www.fzs1000.co.uk/
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Thanks for that Rusty, might just visit that site any see what i can find out!   Will be tricky as the frames are very different around the tank section.   Never say never thou, lol   cheers 2wheely                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Might need to do some fibreglass work (if they still use fibreglass) but it would make a really nice looking front end as I love the bug look, big eyes n sharp face! You can always fabricate the brackets or if you don't do that send me some drawings and I'll have a look at them for you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Well Im not doing any riding this week as Mini V is having the full works so she can be sold..shes in MCN on Weds....hope she goes sooner than later then I can get me big bike! Keep fingers crossed and send positive thoughts THANK YOU!!!! x                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Thoughts duly thunk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

she will sell easy rose,its a good bike........bound to be i found it !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

You havent found me another yet lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will once we have sold mini v, then i have a cash figure to deal/negotiate with                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I wanted the one the nice fireman had at Pageant of Power on Sunday..!!!! A Fire bike (no not a police bike) lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was that the one built by the orange county chopper guys                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

No it was a pan european but as a fire bike....coool never seen one like that before..had to have a sit on it and charm the fellow lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah pan european......gotya                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Hey ian, you still after bike bits? If so what sort of stuff do you want?   Cheers 2wheely                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

high 2 wheely, well was thinking of getting some piston and conrods and hanging them off the beams, have you got some bits then ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Not sure i have any of them Ian, but i will have a look and let you know what there is...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 724 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption