Yee haa! Passed Module 2! Fully fledged biker now!

102 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2009 06:47:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks to all my friends on BM and off BM for all the encouragement you have given me whilst Ive been training the last couple of months...

Thanks for your messages of support this am and congratulations this pm!

Marie and Tamrock thanks so very very much for everything including the cracking Miss Girl Racer card and the bottle of champagne!!! which I found on my doorstep upon my return!

2 faults only and that was on the very first junction as I was a bit hesitant after that just clean sailed it!...Still in disbelief!

Mini V is up for sale now in hope of getting something a little more me!

Yee haaa cant come down off the ceiling YET!....

Come on all you learners if a 42yr old woman can do each 4 parts first time anyone can!!!! Lets have a roll this year!

Good luck to anyone taking their test soon!!!!!
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

CONGRATULATIONS ROSIE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX       Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

WAY TO GO ROSE ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap     I did post it in what made me happy but didnt want to spoil your news so didnt mention your name Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one RosieThumbs Up
What's 'a little more me' likely to be? - (I hate to think, but it will be 'loud'!)LOL

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

AWWWW absolutely fantastic news Rose Hug     Ooooo what ya gonna get then????                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

scuse my blondeness B C but do you mean you passed your practical test? it's all these 'modules' that throw me. When I was learning it was just theory and CBT then practical test, don't recall any modules. Had modules when I did my business course, not same tho eh? lol   Anyway whatever it is/was                     CONGRATULATIONS B C                                         Clap                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OH & a PS to rose   You were always a fully fledged biker chick ...   Your just a legal fully fledged biker chick now Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Yeah too right Shell..you are too! You and Jansky WILL be joining me very soon!!!

Yep Kwak....theory/hazard perception test, CBT, Module 1 practical riding and finally Module 2 practical riding...long way round but its achievable...I'm living proof!!!

What am I getting next...errrrrrrm have no idea.. next week a friend of mine is taking me to lots of bike shops to try a few out...cant afford a brand new one YET but it will give me an idea what is more me!!! All I know is that I will be like a kid in a sweetie shop...one thing for sure I have a tight budget so I am not rushing into buying the first bike I see....

L plates off Mini V she looks naked now! LOL!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Ah right, ta B C I WILL try and remember, slap me if I ask you or anyone again lol That means your next bike will have to be restricted for 2 yrs, or have they changed that as well?   Good thing about the Varadero is it looks bigger than a 125 anyway so seems odd to be sporting Ls. I tried one out for size when I was looking for a bike but I got a nose bleed just looking at the height of it.                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thats the beauty of a DAS course Kwak .. its all done on a 500CC bike , so no restriction to what you can ride.   If you do your tests on 125 then you have to be restricted for 2 years.   But that is set to change with the yet more new rules they are bringing in after 2011Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

WELL DONE THAT LADY XXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Congrats BC - I've had no credit for over a week, so couldn't reply to your text! LOL

For anyone not sailing through the various parts of the test first time, don't lose heart just because one person manages it on a single take. It won't make you any less of a rider for having to take a couple of swings at it. Big smile

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Clap Congratulations... I am soooo happy for you. Well done you have worked hard and played hard to achieve it and it surely is an encouragement for me to continue as well. Nice one xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

fan bloody tastic Rose!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
johnthompson's Profile
johnthompson

In: Walsall

l had a feeling you would pass as I've seen you ride your mini v with confidence so no stopping you now well done and congatulations Thumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

GOOO onnnn lass lol well done x                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

well done rose never doubted it for a second. 2 minors is as good as it gets i dont know anyone who got less than 2 (im sure we will soon lol) ....gratz                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

woooo well done, many congratulations! Thumbs Up I also don't understand this module stuff.  Whats the diff between mod 1 and 2?  I take it mod 2 = full licence now?   Is there still restrictions in place if u do it on a 125?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Easy way to remember Matt Theory = at a PC , hazard perception & highway code bit   CBT = Learn the basics & show your ok on a road   Mod 1 = Off road test , make sure you can handle your bike at slow speeds & also swerve & emergency stop at full speed   Mod 2 = On road test ... make sure your ok on the road, you do your obs etc etc   & yes pass all the above on a 125 & your restricted for 2 years before can ride over 125                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

thanks Shell                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1032 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption