Husqvarna SM 125 S - WONT START

105 Posts | Latest reply on 28/07/2009 17:55:21 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
Paul's Profile
Paul

In: Littleborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I just needed to adjust the chain as it was too slack causing my wheel to lock.

I went to bike meeting last night and went for 5 hour ride until 3:30am lol and it was perfectly fine. But there's a point that's too lean but I might buy new air filter and it will hopefully fix it.

:)
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Nice one Paul you had us all worried there for a bit but in reality you're bound to end up with a seized piston or snapped rings with a 2 stroke at some point and it's no major deal getting a re-bore or new piston. It's not as expensive as it sounds but i'd deffo recommend the filter for £13, just for the peace of mind!
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

forgot to say take Emzeds advice by putting a clip or wire on the oil feed tube. A few pence will save you a nightmare in the future if it comes off again!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I had a suzuki 200gt 2 stroke in the 80's ,it siezed up on me on a highway , fortunately i did'nt come off . i got a lift and bought 2 strike oil ,by the time i got back , bike had cooled down , used the oil and got home but as Emzed says the damage was done and i had to have the motor redone because i neglected refilling the oil. penny wise - pound foolish .
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

We've all done it exc. I've had loads of off road and field bikes and had everything from snapped cranks to melted pistons, just the nature of the beast with 2 strokes but even more so if you forget to put oil in lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1015 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption