isnsomnia

43 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2007 13:03:40 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

i cant sleep,any one else got this?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No thanks mate. It's cos you're soooooooooooooo excited and can't wait for Santa i betLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Oggy you just want to get your hands on whats in your sack mate.... thats all.LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

ooooooooooShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Di sidesteps the possible comments very wisely.........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

A brick to the head can work wonders as well LOL

Di's Profile
Di

Who you hitting with bricks?                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Me mother LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Should've guessed really!!!!! LOL   It's Christmas, do it gently..............................................                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

No be generous, use two bricks LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

It's no damn wonder you two don't get on LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well rube how many santa drinks you had mate ?????  if i was a naughty girl i could say a few things to your comment, but i wont cos im very good and wont take it in any other context than you typed it mate !!!!!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL @ storm                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

different storm to who i know then hahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.... but how do you know what I meant? Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

your a bloke silly so it's easy to work that out!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Awww Di you spoil the mystique ..........  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Don't you swear at me Mr!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ooooo  Mr is it?????  Right Missus,  One word from me and you'll do as you're told!!!!Ouch   ................. Well maybe not? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Never yet met a man who could get me to do as I was told.........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1655 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption