hiya fellow biker dude's

20 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2009 21:49:20 by bikerdazboy | Go to original / last post
bikerdazboy's Profile
bikerdazboy

In: Norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i`m off to snake pass in next two weeks for an week to explore area anyone got any idea`s, i`ve got big D`s planned and squies cafe are they any good Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Nice to see you found the forum's Darren  Big smile   I know theres lots on here who go up there reg ... the only thing I can say are the pasties at Squires are TO DIE FOR !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Matlock bath on a Sunday is damn good... A few of us met up there on Sunday just gone! Saturdays are ok aswell, but quieter.                                                                                                                                                                               
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

correct me if im wrong but i heard big d's had shut, or maybe he just sold it on, i know he's got a pub too , but cant remember name or where doh!!   squires and matlock are good, passin through buxton yesterday, it looked reet nice too                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Big D's in Todmorden shut back in February, but the other place he runs, McMillans in Wheatley, Halifax, is still in business.                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

thats the one lol cheers wills, i av been and its a nice place plenty of parking space too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big Hi bikerdazboy Thumbs Up
Hope u enjoy the Snake Pass, just don't ask for directions to SquiresConfused

PS - is Captain Americas Hamburger Heaven still going?

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ah Todmorden, just down the road from my home village of Littleborough.  I remember my childhood days at Tod park like it was yesterday.   Welcome to the site Daz                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

MMM ...   Sadly, the place holds more uncomfortable memories for me Unhappy   Todmorden was where a car driver tried to kill me and wrote my ETZ off Disapprove   But on a lighter note Big smile the peeps who sold me my "working" leathers for £20, are in Toddy so it all balances out Thumbs Up  Eventually Wacko    Welcome to the house of FUN mate LOL   Karma Ermm Confused Question                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hi Bikerdaz  welcome to BM   Squires is packed on Wednesdays (bike night) but usually pretty busy generally if the weathers good.    Theres a few of us go more or less every week. If you see any of us, come and make yasen known Thumbs Up   If you can get there this Sunday we're having a Maintenance Day   check this link on the events:-   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=505                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome to the site buddy, can we not try to arrange something in the middle of the country so its easier for everyone to get to, it does seem most of the meets are up north, how about a big bm meet somewhere                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Ian, anyone can arrange a meet, indeed we've had one down at Quatford and a few at derby and the southern contingent seem to have a fair few down that way.   Bear in mind that we have quite a few members oop north...and in Scotland too as well as right down in the far corners of the south  Smile   I know a fair few of the southern contingent have been oop north a few times and we are talking about having a southern meet.    I guess it just seems the majority can get to the Nothern meets..!??     Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong  Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

nope ur right lass as usual lol, if the majority of members are oop norf then most meets will be, but there are quite a few down south too, if ya want us to descend your way ian just post ur addy we'll christen ur house bm stylie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Dont forget Devils Bridge and Hawes aswell.  Brilliant roads ooop thaat way..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

See I told you that the guys & gals on here would help you out DarrenThumbs Up   They are a good lot ... ignore some of the posts about cross dressing, leg waxing, tattoos etc ... except in maybe in 1 or 2 or 30 cases Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Daz, If you're doing "Snake Pass", and you take the option to go to Matlock too (Brilliant roads all round), don't miss the Cat & Fiddle road, Buxton to Macclesfield (A537 I think).  BUT don't be tempted to break the speed limit on that one, it's full of some of the most accurate speed cameras (time and distance) in the country.  See the "Specs 3" topic elsewhere... Also take a trip along to first bit of Woodhead Pass (A628) from Hollingworth towards Barnsley - Ace road if you can avoid a lorry "worm"...   Most of all... have fun and enjoy the lovely derbyshire/south yorkshire countryside.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE! Daz, don't know what your dates are, but the Snake Pass is to close from th 13th to the 16th July.   ---quote---   The A57 Snake Pass will be closed from 6.00am on Monday, July 13 to 6.00am on Thursday, July 16 from the junction at Hurst Road, Glossop to the junction with the A6013 at Ashopton Viaduct while the road markings and lines are repainted by Derbyshire County Council.Drivers are asked to find alternative routes such as the A628 or the A635. Drivers on the M60 and M67 will be warned about the closure using the electronic warning boards.The £100,000 project has been scheduled to avoid the main holiday periods to reduce traffic delays as much as possible.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Now he tells me to hold the front page lol, too late mate the newsletter has already gone out. LOL   That news item deserves its own thread, cheers Mr P   oops I forgot to say hi to the newcomer *waves*                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

onion-itis strikes again! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                
bikerdazboy's Profile
bikerdazboy

In: Norwich

thanks everyone ...... the world doesn`t seem so large now gr8 to read all your replys, up until now all i had heard was "watch out for speed camera`s" i`ll be going with brother who`s my twin, lets face it that`ll be an sight and a half Tongue be leaving Norfolk on 20th....shit better get my M.O.T done!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 754 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption