Deleting PM's

20 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2009 21:40:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Check boxes for deleting PMs would be a handy addition .
Would this be possible Matt ?
Takes ages doing them 1 by 1 .

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

YAY  ... I said that to mr P earlier tonight ClapThumbs Up sometimes there are some you want to keep for a while
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

You can delete the lot in one go....but not in blocks HTH                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

yep tick box system is good idea                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hmmm it's harder to implement though.   I'll look into it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hug   Thanks Matt ... as always quick on the case ... I am sure that we will give you a rest soon Wink (maybe)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

actually this one wont be so quick.  Currently I don't have a test server setup, and I don't want to risk making such big changes to code on the live box.  Therefore I need to setup a test server asap to get this designed.   If I've still not done it in a week or so then just give me a kick.  I'm in work every day this week though so I'm gonna be a bit short for time.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

We wouldn't dare kick you Matt... we might give you a little nudge tho LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I would Wink but would have my fluffy slippers on when I did it
Matt's Profile
Matt

hey shell - u promise?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hmmmm...Matt on a promise from Shell LOL better watch what I say here or people will email Mr P to say that there is something going on between us Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey Matt     Hope you dont mind.... but you did say to kick you in a week if you didnt have any news Thumbs Up   I know I said I would kick you with my fluffy slippers on, but it seems the new kitten has taken a liking to them LOL so will have to find something else Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get ya steel toe caps on shell lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hmmmm ...   I am not allowed to Ian made me put them away this week LOL   Only got fluffy slippers & high heels left  Ermm, dont want to put high heels on my ankle is still sore & you know how people can gossip LOL & the cat has my fluffy slippers LOL   Now whats a gal to do?                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Sorry if someones asked this before. How do you stop the site sending you a personal email every time you get a message or someone matches your search criteria. I don't check my personal emails much and there were loads to delete! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

errrr.........i could say what you could slap matt with , but my new friend ian may give me a kicking lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Guess that's a no-hoper then Ian eh Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ian ... Mr_P says ...   He knows what your on about, but he does't think its a good idea . . . . . . For the sake of the site we need Matt to survive !!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Are you making any progress with getting check boxes put on for deleting PMs Matt ?

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

FJ best to contact Matt direct via the HOME page and CONTACT button, in case he misses the posts in here.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 760 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption