chunkichick: challange

137 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2009 13:42:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh Shell think the shoes might fit Geoff?????? LOL

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Just donated.....so can a separate Thread be put up to get more donations????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Its going on events too Rose , once DC confirms she still up for it   The heels may be too high for Geoff to ride in tho   Pls do not forget to tick the GIFT AID box peeps... or the tax man gets some of your donation                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

oh damn....was looking forward to seeing Geoff riding in high heels LOL....good glad it will be on Events..COME ON FOLKS...PLEASE PLEASE donate..I support our local air ambulance - in fact all air ambulances..very worthy cause in deed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Final count will be Debs, DC being girlified, Geoff, Crowcat & Nitro70 putting on Dresses and riding through town Thumbs Up   Thanks to jackie for helping me persuade Nitro & Crow to join in too.   Its been submitted on events will let you know when its up ... yeha !!!   Now to get the £500 raised for Air Ambulance Big smile... after all that IS the only reason we doing this ... isnt it ??? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

im running scared now, have u got the dress as well shell??? i get shivers if i even go near a dress, let alone actually buy one lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thats the next thing ... donations to the 'dress up box' for you all LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Now that i can help with.... I have a blue floaty dress that you can have for your box Shell... LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ooohhh thanks FG ... I am still waiting for it to go on events (hope I sent it right lol ) Thumbs Up   Till then heres the link for donations there is £30 already donated, remember although we are having a laugh, it is all for a good cause.   http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-O-Rourke   any clothing feel free to PM me .. FG blue floaty dress sounds good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oh no Shell, you cant pull that one now! I offered at the beginning and its long since been forgotten so i assumed my part in it was off. Anyway, this is Debs show, and i'll donate some dough to see her in a frock Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

I still have my wedding dress  if any good for some 1 ???   maybe 1 of the lads ?  VERY happy to donate it for the dress up box    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

UK Harley Rider has agreed to join in the fun as well wahooooooo need a flowery size 14 for him (dont look at me thats what he asked for!)

Picked out a nice red 1 for Nitro lol

Karey's Profile
Karey

hmmmm im beginning to think these men are REALLY enjoying this.. it wouldn't surprise me if a few of them have got all the gear anyway  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Men,  love to dress up in girls  clothes,  hehe,  ya see them all the time at rallies,                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hmmmm .....   I agree Kaz ... strange all these men who want to put on womens clothes & ride round in public !!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yep.. can't see them struggling much, shell.    I reckon those shoes were a photo from Ian's wardrobe myself  Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO ... he doesnt do pink  ..., actually I took the pic as I was looking for some for my friends hen night ... & they look just the trick ... IF I ever get to wear heels again with my stupid ankle Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption