chunkichick: challange

137 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2009 13:42:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks good to me Debs & as caz managed a donation already I'd say its working ...   Will sort my donation out to you at weekend Thumbs Up   So thats Debs with a page up ... now ... who else said they would be up for it .... ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

This is £500 each I presume?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

It depends on you Geoff ... personally I think if we raised £500 through here that in itself would be fantastic...   £500 each with 3 or 4 of you doing it is gonna be a big ask for anyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Bumpy ...   as it was in danger of going off the front & so you can all see that Debs IS going to do it ... heres her donation page Thumbs Up   http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-O-Rourke                                                                                                                                                                                 
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Got  to see this Debs,  have put a tenner on so ya up to £20  now,  hehe.......  i have a lovely new camera  ready to take pic  and post on the web site,  is the an events  page for this,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ohhhh ... good call Puds, maybe thier should be .... hmmmmm   ***wicked thoughts now ***  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

i am off out now can you  put up a event page,  hehe  then we can add the photos.   hehe.           run and hides  hehhe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Oh thats right puds ... leave it so I get the Censored whooping off Debs ... she lives too close to me ... have risked my life just sorting this out, god only knows what she will do to me if I event it !!
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Shell.... she wouldn't dare argue with pink fluffy slippers... LOL   she's too scared of them....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey I saw some KILLER bright pink heels for her the other day ... but they didnt do them in a 10 ... LOL   Will mms you a pic of them FG                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Wowsers... Shell they are gorgeous.... I dont think she is a size 10 really... and if need be, we can always spray her para boots pink....   *will call at B & Q for some spray paint* Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ohhhhhhhhhhh  good idea...     i have had the ok off debs to put it on the events page so that all the pics of her can be put seperate from rally Thumbs Up   would like to include others that are doing it too tho ... so need to know who else is up for it !!!   *** i seem to remember you offering FG***                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

*** i seem to remember you offering FG***   You do...??? I said i would donate, but i wont be there that weekend...    (phew)   I'll be the one cleaning the pink paint off her boots at the Clay Pigeon Rally a couple of weeks later Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO ... am sure someone else said they would .. I know Geoff said he would put a dress on just need to know who else, then will put it on events page so those pics can be seperate from rally ones Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Gorgeous shoes Shell just perfick for Debs...he he he he!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Rose ... oops Debs .. I should have said ... everyone got the text about the pink shoes Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

WE DID...so come on Debs we need you!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-O-Rourke   heres the link again for donations Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

It is true; I agreed that if £500 is raised I will wear a dress (over my leathers) whilst riding around a couple of the local towns.   I'm not going to set my own page up, anyone wishing to donate should do so on Deb's page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Geoff, I will make sure I mention it when I put it up     DC is the other ... come on DC !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 639 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption