chunkichick: challange

137 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2009 13:42:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its gone where my Karma has LOL     40% loss overnight ... whats that all about ... I know how Ian feels now !!                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

He nicked it off you Shell... He's got loads now!!   (gets popcorn out and waits for Ian to turn up)                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lol butter popcorn??? yes please   *sits back and awaits the fun*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Looking for the Jelly babies .... hmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Wot about double or quits. Get CC and Trish into dresses ?     The thread was worthy of a bump. If you have ever had to use them it is nice to know the Air Ambulance is there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What the air ambulances offer to the likes of bsb in this country is priceless, i mentined the bsb with it being bike related......gettinginjured riders to hospital so much quicker than by raod, keep up the good work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Don't forget that anyone can request the air ambulance. BSB, WSB and Moto GP have their own medical teams and a private Air ambulance.   The work the Air ambulance offers to ALL people in the UK is priceless. I have called the Northwest Air ambulance out twice myself to get casualties to hospital within the golden hour.   All Air ambulance services should be funded by the NHS trusts and by national government rather than being funded by charitable donations.  As I said in a previous post it is a good feeling to know that the air ambulance is there for you each time you take an ambulance out. To see that bird come in to land take your casualty off you and take off again can bring a tear to your eye.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i was not singling them out pp (bsb etc), its just when i have seen them in action, i am quite aware that they get used for everyone if required                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Shell: I will sort out a donation page as soon as I can but its proving to be a pain  Angry   Try this (if you haven't already)   justgiving dot com                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I did do thanks Kwak ... but doesnt list Yorkshire ambulance Angry   I emailed them to see if they could sort it out & put thier details on there ... I want something where Debs & each can put thier details up & have people donating through them .. similar to CG's race for life donation page                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Maybe you're going to have to collect donations in person and forward them to A A ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yup thats an idea been looking at ... Maybe a pic of deb .. overplace with a pic of a dress & high heels .. take pledges & then take monies on the day LOL... am sure we will get more than the £500 if we have Debs stood there in her bike gear agreeing to be girlified if we get to the required £500
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

oi im gettin a bit scared now, u seem to be way to organised, u might actually raise the money and then i'd have to do it......shud of kept my mouth shut lol...all for a good cause thoThumbs Up hey pp ud never get t gnome in a dress lmao she can run fast too!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

so Debs - have you got your dress sorted yet then? & Shell - have wegot the just giving page sorted?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Not at the mo stella , the one I want to do is like the 'race for life' one that Dipsy had... but Yorkshire Air Ambulance have not registered with them ... so I have emailed off telling them what Debs, Fiesty, Geoff etc have very kindly offered to do to raise monies & that would like them to register thier details so that we can put pages up for each one Thumbs Up     Oh & Debs .. Very organised me ... dont give me something & think I will only half do it... something half done (no matter what it is) is not worth doing Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

nice one Shell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ok well   The day that Debs has been dreading has arrived !!!   Not only have yorkshire air ambulance got a page on just giving but also so have North west...   http://www.justgiving.com/yaac/   http://www.justgiving.com/nwaa/   So, those who want to take part... time to get your pages made so that donations can start coming in Thumbs Up   Balls in your court now Debs, Geoff & everyone else who said they would do this.   ***sits back & awaits the sound of screams traveling from Bolton to Hollingworth **ahhhhh my work is done***                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-O-Rourke   well here it is.. i did it.. i think lol   no excuses now, we need 500 for the cause and very penny counts   hope i did it right...shell can u check it for me plz                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

wooooooo hooooooooooo... the challenge is on!!  Nice one Debs/Shell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

first £10 donated, cum on it worth every penny to see debs in a dress                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 977 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption