Making smileys big.

26 Posts | Latest reply on 04/07/2009 20:59:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As at least 2 didnt know how to do this I thought rather that hijack Matt's thread I would post here how to do it Big smile     Put your smiley into the post/email ... there is a pic that is like a sheet of paper with <> on the format up top   Click that & alter the hight & width of the image   then click the sheet of paper with <> again & will show it as its to be posted & then post... simples      Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my smile is always big shell                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

That sounds a bit convoluted Shell Confused   I just launch the smiley pallette and choose one witha click Approve It will drop in where the cursor was last flashing Thumbs Up   Then hover the mouse cursor over the smiley and it turns into a cross with points on the ends Smile   Just click and a lot of little white squares form a "bounding box"     and if you left click and drag one of these it streeeches the sides of the box Big smile    Shimples LOL   Big as you like Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

aye .. i stumbled on ur way after shell told me her way..now i know both ways  Thumbs Up
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

bit of a doh moment when i realised lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... that doesnt always work for me ... as soon as I post it goes back to little Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Thumbs Up ahaha.........both ways good lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'll stick with my little one Pinch                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Is that cowardice Question    or idleness LC  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just don't like em                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

You're not on your own LC, I don't like to see them enlarged as they look pixalated plus I don't see the need to have them larger than their default size.   Whatever floats your boat though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Some people use bigger smileys to show how pleased they are ... I love being able to change size   Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My bank balance and my men, only two things I need to be big!!!EmbarrassedShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ooooo eerrrr mrs !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know,Embarrassed buti'm hot and bored and for me thats not a good combination, expect worse!!

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Evil Smile Got it i thinkStern Smile                           Dead
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My bank balance and my men

One bank balance ok, but just how many men have u got, lc?Embarrassed

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

You have the right to remain sile...ErmmLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

...wish I could make meself smaller!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

XK... shame on you... you never ask a girl that question... Wink   and i like little emoti's just lots of em LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8398 seconds. There are 1141 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption