Maintenance Course

45 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2009 16:19:07 by Kawasaki extreme | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Motorcycle maintenance course Why spend lots of you hard earned cash, letting others to keep your motorcycle in tip top condition when with a little help you could do it your self and save money, I run a basic course that will show you how to maintain your motorcycle, and give you the confidence to do the jobs you pay for at them moment This can be done at any time of the day, after work so you don’t need to take time off work. Also it will be on your motorcycle, so your know what to do on the bike you own, not someone else bike, The course last about 4 hours, but may be longer depending on you skills and how fast you learn, there is no pressure and I will spend what ever time you need, The charge for the course depends on where in the UK you are. If there is more than one of you and your mates want to come along as well that is not a problem there will be a charge for each of you that attends, If you would like to book a course please contact me by email Sales@bike-f....uk or by phone 07513004647. You can message me off face book as well.Motorcycle maintenance coursePlease pass this on to anyone you know who maybe into motorcycles or is thinking of buying oneTHANKS NOEL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

there u go Rose...just changed the txt.    when u post copied txt u needta highlight it agen and change to black, dunno why but u just do lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thanks Kaz..Noel asked me to post it for him...good thing his course Im going to ask him to come down to mine sometime when I eventually get a bigger bike...anyone else local to me wants to join me let me know by pm please                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

As well as the above maintenance course, why not get yourselves through to Squires and get some useful advice on basic maintenance, courtesy of the friendly bikers   See events http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=505                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes bb, i will be there too, looking forward to meeting everyone, noel bc ?? is he not around at xmas lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Why spend lots of you hard earned cash, letting others to keep your motorcycle in tip top condition when with a little help you could do it your self and save money,

Why spend lots of your hard earned cash, doing some bloke's maintenance course, when you can have an instruction day courtesy of BM volunteers at very low cost, helping raise funds for the Friendlies Rally?

Not to mention all your BM buddies who offer to help us newbies & wannabes for nowt but a bacon sarnie and a cuppa?! & maybe a bit of juice if it's a long trek for 'em? LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe Karey will get her rattle fixed?

Then we can work on her bike!Wink

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Maybe I should have patented the idea Confused   It's about saving people money Thumbs Up   Not making money Disapprove   It gives "confidence" to new or inexperienced riders, when they understand some of the basic mechanics of what gets them around. Plus a sense of acheivement Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ XK .. if u think u can stop the two brain cells rattlin in my brain..then good on ya!   ;o) As for Zig... well he just likes to be heard.. Ziggy Ziggy bang bang :o)))                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soz Monkees...

Here she comes
Rattlin down the street
It's the noisiest bike
You're ever like to meet

Hey, hey - my name is Ziggy
And I like rattlin around
Hey, hey - my name is Ziggy
And I make a rattlin sound

Hug

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO @ XK   Kaz .. you know its all part of Ziggy's charm Hug he wouldnt be ziggy if didnt rattle                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well said WannabeClap thank you so much for your support,we could do with more buddies like youHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe Noel would do the decent thing and donate the money to the BM rally.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fantastic sentiment Ricdude,can't see it thoughUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Yes well done Wannabe!   As mentioned before, I can't make the maintenance day unfortunately.   However, anyone who fancies some basic maintenance instruction and who also can't make the maintenance day, is welcome to come through to mine and I'll go through it with you.   All I ask in return is you send a few squid to Cassie/Fastjock/Blueboy and co for the Ure Welcome Rally fund.  I'll even make you a cup of tea whilst you're here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww Geoff,bought a tear to my eye buddyHug    I'll lift that hex on your hols nowLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I don't knock anyone trying to be enterprising and creating an income from something they're skilled in and I do appreciate that BC's just trying to help out a friend here.

There is definitely a call for "paid for" bike maintenance lessons and I wish the bloke success.

Friendlies' fundraisers and Em's Mighty Marvellous Mobile Mechanic-ing TM Wink services aside, there is also such a thing as respect, and common courtesy should dictate that if you wish to promote your business on any website, you approach the Web Master for permission to do so or you pay to place an advert on the site.

Blinding offer there Geoff - nice one Big smile

BMers rock - give yourselves a *hugs hun, lolz* on me LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i am looking forward to next weekend, if me being there helps any other newbies...or oldies..then it is worth the effort to be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I`ll be there too .. Looking forward to meeting new and old friends .. if i can be of any assistance with maintenance the all the better .. Lets hope HFG can ride her own bike there .. Hip Hip Hooray !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

lol Dave - you basing yourself in my garage this week then ?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1917 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption