ride out this weekend

37 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2009 00:55:45 by chunkichick | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I have the weekend of Stellas BBQ off work so will see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wot time 2moz and are we meetin at same place? xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't want to rain on your parade guys...
But if any cant make Matlock, I will be at Squires Sun am, trying to promote the Friendlies maintenance day next week, and the rally in Sept.
Be nice to say Hi to a few peeps.
XK

vfr400_f's Profile
vfr400_f

In: darwen
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi all im up for matlock tomoz if you don't mind a newbie tagging along lol where ya all meeting and wot time? Julie                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi Julie, every one is welcome, pm sent for detailsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
crowcat's Profile
crowcat

In: chesterfield

were n when matlock???                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

hopin to arrive about 12ish, meeting outside jc's cafe. will pm ya crowcat Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Won't be able to make this one as I'm helping the parents move cupboards around in the kitchen (which will be fun!)   However, hope you all have a good day out.  If the weather tomorrow is like it's been today in Matlock, you'll have a good tan when you get back.   XK, can't promise owt.  But if I find some spare time in the morning, I may well pay you a visit at Squires.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hope it stays dry for you all today.   Ride safe & have a good one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well if i can make today too i will try !!!! no promises tho.....                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

have fun while i at workCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whistle while you work......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ill be there cya all later n ride safe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Cas .. your not the only one who cannot play out today hon .... I also have to work Cry   Big Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just got back from a local ride out, hope eveyone has a good safe day                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Sorry I couldnt make it..it was planned too last minute for me Im sad cos I missed you all!

I had arranged to go to Uttoxeter some weeks ago...so Ive already made plans plus Ive got girls and are taking them to the Classic Show with me....

Give us a little bit more notice next time and I will be there for sure...you should have got RC to lead you to mine I only live not far away...you could have all had a cuppa...

NEXT TIME FOR SURE!!! xx
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

great day, lurvly weather,, julie got a tan the rest of us cooked, n finally met Andy all goodThumbs Up  ooo and i had an icecream yummy

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 660 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption