Rain

31 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2009 14:36:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yehhhhhhh  we got rain!!! and the office is coooooled down... for a little bit anyway !! Thumbs Up   Still waiting for the rumbles and lightning tho.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

we got the lot here :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yep - we've had rain absolutely bouncing for a few mins, now just chucking it down & had a bit of thunder aswell - waiting for it to get really good with some lightning Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

suns out here an lovely!!                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

its wet here, not exactly bouncing just feeble drizzleUnhappy   i want a full on stormEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awwww never mind TM!  heheh   Debs..me too, love a good storm Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its wet here...now dry....preying for a dry weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Large storm here ... & its still close & muggy Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glorious now                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

still raining..still warm tho                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Typical 'Brits' LOL Any excuse to talk about the weather..!! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl... thats sooooooooo true Em.. LOL   Nice weather we're having........ for ducks!!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no rain here, wall to wall sunshine Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Send some our way LC ... cloudy muggy hot & sticky here Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

It's just about right here now, (just below the North York Moors) bit warm in the am, persisted it down just after dinner, and now not too hot and not too cold.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Well I'm only about 5 miles from you Paj (as the crow flies whatever that means) and I can confirm that its "nice" here now Thumbs Up BTW I thought you might drop in last weekend Ermm Or were you busy "crunching miles" again Question                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

Err,.. well I sort of went out for a tootle on friday night, but off-road,...... and for the rest of the week-end I was just about crippled. It took ages to get me armour clean of all the thorns and twigs too, and it rained/drizzled up the coast all the night, so I didn't want to see another bike for the whole weekend, never mind almost not been able to walk!!! 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Oh the joys of motor sickling Wink   Use it or lose it Paj, the more you do the less it hurts Thumbs Up   But it must be hard for you at your "advanced" age LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

Hmm,.. it has been a while since I went off-road, used to go every w/end and up to the dales and lakes too. What'ya mean with 'advanced',... the only hard bits are the ground or a tree, when I hit them after winding the happy handle too much! 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

suns been cracking the flags again today.   Had to buy an air con unit for 200 quid on wednesday because the server room is getting waaaaay too hot.  Didn't realise that air cons give out HOT air too and require a damn exhaust vent putting in the wall (i.e. a 15cm wide bloody hole in my house wall!).  Not chuffed  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption