who needs Glastonbury

9 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2009 11:41:46 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have just had confirmation of my Ambo shifts for the Echo Arena this moth and I am one happy dude.   Tue 14th  Leonard Cohen Thu 16th  Squeeze / The Pretenders Tue 21st  Simple Minds Fri 24th  Jools Holland Mon 27th  Gloria Estefan Fri 31st  Deacon Blue Sat 1st /08 The Australian Pink Floyd Show   Anyone else got any good gigs coming up this summer?                                                                                                                                                                               
trev0r987's Profile
trev0r987

In: preston

hey you are one lucky bloke, you need any help in the ambulance im quite good with sticking plaster maybe i can ride shotgun (if i get to see the bands)                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Looking forward to Floyd. Saw then at the MEN a few years ago and they were boss. I missed out on Beyode, ping and the MTV awards as I was away either in Essex or Milan. Lost track of the bands i have seen there. From memory   Elton John oasis keen Duran Duran snow patrol War of the Worlds Status Quo The Stranglers   being a sad geek who volunteers his time away has its perks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oasis...in the sun shiiiiiiiine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there is a music festival near me in a viilage called wymeswold its called 'glastonbudget'...its great and is cheap to go, well worth a look, google it and see for yourselves.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

PP and you call that work ? you lucky devil! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Phil ... thats NOT WORK !!   lucky guy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Sounds like a good line up PP. Have to admit I like Floyd............have loved their music for years, but never actually seen them or on Dvd or anything, so I didn't recognise Dave Gilmour til he introduced himself to me one day, (some while after he had moved in as our next door neighbour)LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hehehe! He probably thought it was dead cool to be living next to people who didn't make a fuss or get all star struck around him Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4220 seconds. There are 947 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption