Storm Brewing?

23 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2009 19:28:48 by Dragon13 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

My light keeps flickering, I wonder if there's a storm brewing.   Anyone else getting flashed at? lol   I hope the lights don't go off this...OMG lol the light just went off PML I was just going to say that this house is like a black hole when the lights are out. (my other house I could walk about with no lights on cos there were lamp posts and businesses lit up close by.)                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Erm..Embarrassed the light bulb has died LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ET's coming back for a visit Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well the met office agrees with you Kwak, thunderstorms that is not light bulbs                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I can barely see to type Cool    I wish it would chuck it down with rain overnite then be warm and sunny in the day. If it rains I'm going out to stand in it cos I'm piggin melting!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Not yet here ..but its got that feel in the air...hope it does as I love watching storms..especially lightning...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

where is the storm, hurry up its so close,,,hate it                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I don't mind the thunder it's the lighting that scares me, especially if it was to strike me, my hair is wavy enough! LOL   Roll on daylight when I can see to put a new light bulb in.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think yaself lucky kwak, if i get struck its straight on my cranium                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well wot do ya expect in that hat!? lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Don't worry Ian, wax is a good insulator                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Youd be crispy bacon if it did Kwak....                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Bring it on! Storm. not crispy bacon

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

May I have the crispy bacon, you can keep the storm, I just want a cooler temperature?                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

No storms down here yet............which I'm pleased about..............would like them to wait til haying is over, nearly finished only 3 fields to go!Clap

After it's done I'd love to have some thunderstorms, I love them!Big smile

chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i luv a good storm, especially when ur cosy in ur house, luv the noise of thunder n lightening, and watching the hail n rain bounce off the flags...there was a mini storm yesterday, need a huge one to clear the air tho...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Brewing ???    Brewed & over boiled here ... thunder, hail the lot !!   & heres me in a building with a metal roof !!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if someone is brewing can i have yorkshire tea  strong with two sugars plz, wish we could have a storm here...i have been running round all day like a blue arsed fly, could do with cooling down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Surprised you not had anything Chick ... we had it all afternoon here & your only up the road                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

as ya know i am in leicestershire, its been scorching all day and still is                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 985 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption